Easter 2019

9 Posts | Latest replyย on 07/04/2019 17:58:30 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Purveyors of CAKE?! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ‘

SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
49% Karma49% Karma 49% Karma49% Karma

Thatโ€™s a possibility for me:) ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿฎ                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

There is more to life than cake...                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

That's very true Steve, but cake does make things enticing. Otherwise why would you have mentioned it ...? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Sounds like a great idea, would love a rideout further North but will have to hope lady luck smiles on me for a pilly. ๐Ÿ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

OK, then... Let there be cake.
The plan will be to meet in Middleton in Teesdale for a ride out. There are s couple of campsites within walking distance and both the pubs do accommodation for anyone thinking of staying over.                                                                                                                                                                             
MadPierre's Profile
MadPierre

In: Kendal
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds tempting. Sorry, I'm new to this - where do I find the original event post - or is this it, in its early stages? Are you planning the ride out for Easter Sunday? And, for the record, how many miles -ish are you planning on covering please? Sorry for the hundreds of questions.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Mad pierre, l'm with you on that..is this a proposed run ? As l am always up for a laugh..                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

My first post explaining seems to have gone walkabout.
So to recap I had planned to organise an Easter weekend away somewhere but that's not happening.
Instead we've got some friends coming over to stay, and as we'll be out on the bikes I decided to extend the invite.
Weather permitting we'll be out riding Saturday and Sunday.
Coffee and cake stops will of course happen. The distance will be 100miles or so... Possibly 200 if Northumberland and the Borders beckon.
The plan will be to play on the empty, scenic bits, not sit in traffic.
Realistically nothing is going to start much before 11am.
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Just a quick reminder for anyone in the area (Durham dales) who looking for an excuse for a ride over Easter.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 597 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption