Barmouth camp August 2019

294 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2019 18:48:12 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Must try and remember how I was mean to bj no fun if you can't remember

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

This years Barmouth Camp is over the Aug Bank Hol 24 to 26 August.

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm Fford Tyydyn Felin Talybont Gwynedd LL43 2AP

This is open to all members there is plenty of room and you are welcome to come by any means of transport including Broom stick. Hope to see you all there including all the new members on Bm. If you need any other info contact JP or BJ

£5.00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT

There is a small area of the field we cant use just to the Left of the gate as it will obstruct the caravans. As this is only a small area it wont be a problem please camp in the main area of the field to the right of the roadway thank you

Had a few Questions about this event over the last few days so here is a heads up.

Is this bike only. No you can come by donkey if you want to.

Is this members only. It is a BM event but it is an open event and all are welcome.

Can I bring the kids. Yes kids are welcome but you are responsible for them at all times.

Can I bring my pet. Yes but it must be kept under full control and you must clean up after them.

How much is camping. Camping is £5.00 Per Person Per Night.

Is there any entertainment No entertainment has been planned but the pub is only a 5 min walk.

Are there electric hook ups. Yes but are very limited and you will have to speak to the site direct.

How far are the shops. Barmouth is about 4 miles south and there is a village shop about a half mile north.

Hope this helps any other questions please ask its a great weekend to chill out and relax

JP's Profile
JP

Please remember there is a small area of the field we cant use just to the Left of the gate as it will obstruct the caravans. As this is only a small area it wont be a problem please camp in the main area of the field to the right of the roadway thank you
JP's Profile
JP

Not long now still plenty of room so if you looking for somethink for the weekend come along and have a laugh                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Weather is looking good too                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Shhhhh it may hear you                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Should I bring a sun hat or a sou'wester?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Just bringing yourself will brighten the place up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Bike packed. Rain falling. See your there.
Who else is going today?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

On my way now first 50 miles done.
However Carol isn't coming, bettery is flat on her bike and David is running late, but the really bad bit is the tea van in the layby where I am isn't here.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

What cock mentioned the weather                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Ride safe, weather looking good, we be on our way early tomorro morning. Rags don't drink the pub dry... and steady with the rum. 🤣🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Rags sat in a tea room in Beddelgert at the mo.been in Wales since Tuesday with Susi pop.
JP wasn't us who mentioned the unmentionable. 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi guys just waiting for word about my bike, its went through 3reg recs and batteries let's see if I can set a record for the 4th in 4months. What a nightmare though my triumph part is under warranty as is my battery. See Yas tomorrow or Saturday or?? Do the 250mls on my push bike doh. Fingers crossed. 😀
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

See ya in the pub this evening.
Marty, we'll gi ye a lift back if you can make it here 🤣🤣🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Jenna's Profile
Jenna

In: Newport

Hey all will be there tomorrow evening! Would come earlier but have my CBT tomorrow :D                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Good luck for the cbt see you tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hope you are all having a great time and enjoying the sun !! Couldn’t make it due too work but will be at lower lode for sure !! Have fun !!! See you all soon .🏍😂 stay safe guys and gals .!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Site is about full and plenty of bikes great turn out and a good few new faces                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Izzy missed ya in da pub... will give you a bell in the morning. Maybe have a quick catch up with you and DA-man!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 317 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption