Barmouth camp August 2019

294 Posts | Latest replyย on 01/09/2019 18:48:12 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

This years Barmouth Camp is over the Aug Bank Hol 24 to 26 August nice site not over priced and will have full details asap.

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm Fford Tyydyn Felin Talybont Gwynedd LL43 2AP

This is open to all members there is plenty of room and you are welcome to come by any means of transport including Broom stick. Hope to see you all there including all the new members on Bm I will post up the pitch price as soon as it has been confirmed if you need any other info contact JP or BJ
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

In: Sheffield
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Hi JP, i'd be interested in this. I like Barmouth a lot and some great roads around there.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Your welcome to join us Frank just get your name down its on the events page and hope for a summer like last year                                                                                                                                                                             
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

Will do JP, might get my tent re-waterproofed just in case!

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

If the weather is like last year, you'll need to re-waterproof.
I'm in.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds good to me, bit too soon to commit but it would be good to put a few faces to names..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

And l know Tal-y-bont very well. My first camp was at Rowen when l was five..my first kiss by the river..lol..and later in life l took my KH camping there..                                                                                                                                                                             
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

Hi Ragnar, that's encouraging lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I just rained a little bit on the Sunday, however we had a good dry rideout on the Saturday                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Now on events

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6205                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

I am planning a trip over to France some time in August but would love to do Barmouth again if I am back in Blighty :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Hope you can make it susi but if not enjoy France                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

I'll be there, Suzi be good to catch up with you again โ˜บ                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

NBC Good to see your coming to the camp its gets way too long between meets that we see you if your mate up there are free that weekend they are more than welcome to join us again                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Might make it to this since it's August bank holiday and it's as early in the month as that could be. We'll be on Anglesey celebrating my big 6-0 up to Friday, so this would fill up the rest of the week.
Has someone booked the sunshine?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Weather Pixies are under strict instruction Izzy.

Wall to wall sunshine all day, every day until the last person arrives home. Just have to ensure that those pesky sprites n imps don't interfere with the main control unit ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜‚

60?! Wow ... Looks like balloons, streamers and cake will be required. ๐Ÿ˜‰
JP's Profile
JP

Don't rain in the pub                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I might pop down for the Sunday Rideout if weather is good.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Bring ya tent and stay over                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

JP. That should be plural in Vlad's case ie: Tents, one for him and one for his bike                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6602 seconds. There are 1006 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption