Bike shelters

14 Posts | Latest reply on 29/01/2019 17:18:24 by smiler 2964 | Go to original / last post
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looking at getting a bike shelter and would like people's opinions before I purchase owt.                                                                                                                                                                             
dubs's Profile
dubs

In: newport

have you got room to put one up and a good floor to put it on?                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

I need to put a few slabs down, unfortunately my garden isnt that big so another shed is out of the equation                                                                                                                                                                             
dubs's Profile
dubs

In: newport

how about a lean too on shed you have?                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

It needs to be portable so I can use it out the front of my house during the summer.                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Have you seen these links smiler.
Hope am barking up the right tree, in understanding what your after 😁👍

https://badasshelmetstore.com/10-best-motorcycle-storage-sheds-2017/

https://www.ebay.com/bhp/motorcycle-garage

https://www.speedwayshelters.com

https://www.amazon.co.uk/StormProtector®-Quenched-Motorbike-Motorcycle-Waterproof/dp/B00EIHSOTA

smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

Thanks Mick.
Exactly what im after, has anyone got one or had one and their opinion on them?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

There is one on ebay for fifty quid..                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

These reviews Smiler, from the Amazon site.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/reviews/B00EIHSOTA/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_top?ie=UTF8

😁👍                                                                                                                                                                             
BAZ224's Profile
BAZ224

In: Welwyn Garden Ci
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

I'm on my 2nd one. First was cheapest on ebay and lasted only 3 years before the canvas got crusty and started to crack, split and leak. Liberal coats of Fabsil waterproofing kept it going for 4th year just. Now invested in (only slightly more expensive) Storm Protector (www.storm-protector.com) and it is in a different league. Can be locked shut. Cover is UV-resistant and 100% waterproof. Frameis rust-proof. Recommended.
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

Appreciate the links and opinions guys thank you. Looking at the ridehide and storm protector.                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

Just got myself a Storm Protector shelter. Now to move my baby out the front room and see how it goes over winter.
Thanks for the input guys.x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

You cant put your bike outside in this weather unless your going to ride it to work everyday                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

That's why I've got the shelter and my heavy duty cover need space in my front room jp                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 621 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption