Motorcycle holiday

3 Posts | Latest reply on 17/11/2018 22:12:31 by jts34 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm looking for a small group of young riders who would be interested in going on a touring holiday camping/hosteling around Europe for a couple of weeks next summer, I can't speak for anyone else but personally I'd be happy to take anyone interested as pillion if they don't have a bike or only ride a 125
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

You might struggle to find a group of ‘young’ riders on here for your trip. Good luck though, it sounds fun:)                                                                                                                                                                             
jts34's Profile
jts34

In: Southampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

once I get sorted I want to do a ride to Romania - why - because I adopted puppy and 6yr old cat and Ioana and Bogdan are amazing and then help physically and financially while there. on fb she is Ioana Marascu (every life counts) and if you repost about Ioana eternally greatfull - she and Bogdan do not give up on animals hit on the roads, but the vet bills amount up and their enclosures are at capacity

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption