I Hate Sundays

8 Posts | Latest reply on 13/11/2018 08:46:38 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It used to be my favourite day of the week.
Not so bad at all in the spring & summer, but now I almost look forward to it being Monday again.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I used to love weekends but now I know what you mean pan, its OK in summer but when it's cold, grey and wet, not being able to be outside is awful... Have to find stuff to do now. Oh, have I mentioned lately.... I hate winter lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

For me it's not so much the temperature as the lack of daylight. My body goes into a kind of hibernation, I spend a lot of time sleeping.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It’s the quiet time that gets me. It used to be a day full of doing things, with family and friends. Now everyone seems to be shut away for the day, and incommunicado.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Just go to church...;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I quite like Sunday, I just wish it was four times longer😉👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Nice to see your culinary skills on a Sunday Pan... 🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Nice to see your culinary skills on a Sunday Pan... 🤣

Well I had to do something to fill all that time:)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 495 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption