Clocks Change!

13 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 28/10/2018 16:58:30 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The fun but us when yoyr mobile automatically changes but you don't know if it has or not....... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 🀣🀣..... And how the feck does it do thst anyhow.......

The robots are taking over....... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ€“πŸ€“                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

xSuzix...What's really disconcerting is when you look up a location on Google maps on your pc and it tells you that you last WENT there a week ago ( GPS enabled smart phone with a Google sign on...). Our movements are literally tracked everywhere.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Does that mean we all get younger for one hour?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

By the time I've remembered how to change the electric clock, it's time to change them forward again 🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I’ll have Kirsty Young-er for an hour πŸ˜‰
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Does that mean we all get younger for one hour?

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

I'd noticed that change thing!!!..every time i check,it's not the same time anymore...isn't technology marvellous..?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

Lol @ Sandi hahaha x

Yay!! Glad I have an 'extra' hour before work :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I really hate having to get out of bed at 2am to change the clocks                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

My phone tells me that i'm driving and do i want to enable silent mode, Scarily did it when i took the bike out too. How does it know ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes MM850!!! I don't have location whatsit enabled on my phone...... I'm trying to fly incognito.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

That's a new airline by the way πŸ˜€ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But I notice when I lol up stuff on my mobile it asks to turn on location...... Like I need that on answer to a random question..... πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‘ΏπŸ’€
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

If you're going to fly incognito,don't forget to wear sunglasses,and is it really a sprocket with style..??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I watched it change from 1:59am to 1am. That makes me a time traveller, I went back in time. And now I’m back in the present.

Doctor who?.........never heard of her!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol I only realised the clock in kitchen is wrong when my mobile had diff time ⌚.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Git the sunglasses 😎 Jinxy πŸ˜‚πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5957 seconds. There are 1102 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption