A Step Too Far..??

22 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 28/10/2018 17:03:13 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

How far is too far,when a meetup is suggested...??Thoughts welcomed...!! It's just been put to me that Oxfordshire is too far from Gloucestershire (shares a border) lol
And to the lady concerned,this is NOT a snide dig, due to sour grapes,just a momentary expression of disbelief...:)>Much rather have the honest opinion (you're too old/ugly/fat/hairy),pmsl
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Im often told I'm too hairy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pmsl

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

After a fondle of my beard,many changed their mind...;)>>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

That's what i thought....................:)>>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Roflmao Jinx-ster! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I did about 120miles today. The other person did around 200miles, some of that with me onboard! πŸ˜‰

I lovely day in the sunshine, with great company. A true gentleman. πŸ‘

Well worth the early start for a Sunday morning.
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

Nowhere is too far if you want to meet up with someone you gel with, if you like each other enough you can take turns in travelling. Depends what each person is looking for I suppose ....serious or non serious, just ask and treat accordingly :)                                                                                                                                                                             
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

What Dee says :)

bkcim's Profile
bkcim

In: Boston

I agree with Dee, no distance is too far if you like each other.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I recommend Veet πŸ˜‚

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Im often told I'm too hairy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pmsl

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lmfaooo πŸ˜‚ 😝 I wS waiting fir tgst one cornholio πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚..... I see they got a men's one in adverts now....... The mind boggles pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

If you got plenty of hair at least it'll keep you warm suzi.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Suzi, I’ve not seen the advert yet πŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lmao GL Blue πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ there's always a brucey bonus πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Of course you know I'm not really told that....... πŸ˜‚

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

... Suzi, I’ve not seen the advert yet πŸ™‚

It's a weird one cornholio, coz the guy rips his shirt open and he has a love heart on his chest which I assume us what he created with the Veet!!!!!!

😳😳😳😬😬

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dafuq?
Does he smoke the β€˜Human Cuban’ or what?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lmfaooo πŸ˜‚ 😝 😝 I know!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

There's a new razor out it goes both ways lol.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Maybe you've seen the review on the "men's hair removal gel creme' on Amazon? quite a chukkle.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I'd rather know how to stop it coming out of my nose and ears these days...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes it might nit be a good idea to snort Veet πŸ™„πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ€•..... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 675 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption