What Did You Buy Today?

168 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 17/02/2019 07:08:09 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I bought myself some chocolates and flowers, and I have some beans marinating in tomato sauce for a romantic supper tonight:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Will the beans be presented on a lightly toasted base of bread, arranged in an a la nouvelle cuisine style of the minimalist tradition pan?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep, with a dash of beurre on the base to give it a little smoothness.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

You sir, are a veritable demon with your culinary finesse. I doff my cap in the general direction of your kitchen.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Where's my invitation Primrose? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I put it in with the valentines card winzy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Half hour of the dentist's time so he could cause me pain.😒                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Hope the pain has subsided now Rags ((gentle hugs))

I bought two tickets for gigs in the coming weeks. πŸ‘ πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 1179 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption