Quick poll: Image tagging

57 Posts | Latest reply on 15/01/2008 08:29:27 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Kwak - any chance of one of your blond wigs, I think I need it lol.   I've just 'tagged' that pic of the house and my name (tag) is now there, but when I go to the Events section or my pics, I can't see this 'ere picture.  ConfusedConfused   Am I missing something really obvious here or is it time I started reading posts fully LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

oh crap, thats another one of my typos i bet.  I had it all set for my testing, looks like ive not changed it before making it live.   Ok i had company round last night so it was all a bit rushed.  Give me 5 mins                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

damn ive just realised what u said.   The tagging of the house was just a test god dammit lol.   It was a test for the work i did on the events section last night, so that u can now tag a foto IN THE EVENTS SECTION and it will appear in your profile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Gosh darn-it Matt, got it sussed now (hold that wig Kwak lol).  It's all becoming clearer by the minute, the drugs must be wearing off (only joking!!)   Hats off to you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Matt, how the heck do we DELETE a tagged pic from our profile? or aint ya worked that bit out yet either? Confused  Also how do we enlarge a pic in an event, so we can see it better, WITHOUT it taggin on?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

It's ok, I've sussed it Embarrassed lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Quote cruiser gal I think an edit button for our own posts would be great.   Must admit most of the time I do now click on the preview button before actually posting my messages on a thread, wonder how many people don't realise you can actually do that.   Flipping heck, I found it, the preview button (2nd from left at top of text box)  lol still it would be nice to have the edit option, every website forum has one, then we can edit it if we need to.                                                                                                                                                                                
Matt's Profile
Matt

i really dont know how u 2 managed to struggle with this... a chimpanzee could have worked it out - i made it so simple lol!!!! I dont know about this europe trip now Mark, i think you might be a danger!   We'd have to stop every 5 yards so that we could explain the road signs for you and stuff.  Or you might forget how your throttle works and we'd have to come give you a demonstration.   lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

So who's tested it and how do you find it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Kwak found a few glitches which have been fixed.   Keep ur eyes peels folks cos ive probably not got it perfect                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Kwak found a few glitches which have been fixed.   Did I? Confused I thought that was just me being 'blonde' as per lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

At least you didn't break it Kwak. I usually manage to do that when Matt asks me to test something! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

actually she did! uploading photos with commas in the filenames hahaha.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Erm excuse me,  'taint my fault the system don't recognise  commas, or pound signs (event forms) lol Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

yup - every dangerous character now gets removed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol im just waiting for the comments now about Kwak being a dangerous character hahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

lol im just waiting for the comments now about Kwak being a dangerous character hahaha   ROFLMHO LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 802 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption