Plans for the weekend?

29 Posts | Latest replyย on 09/12/2018 11:09:10 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Mines pretty crap as now been asked to work Sunday.
Bike goes in for its first service tomorrow and the 9k limiter took off it ๐Ÿ˜

Can't complain too much as did the nc500 last weekend well mpr e like.nc852 by the time I got home.

So after bikes service it'll be stripped down and cleaned and start planning the mods list.
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Biking seems to be out the question this weekend so back into the garden and digging                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Spending time with friends n those that matter to me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wash Day?

Off to go get my heated gear on Saturday. I'll be cold, but not enough to actually switch it on.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

Yay Whitby Cat!! Have a great one love!!!
My weekend will be spent working, love it bring it on... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Alcohol, low standards, and poor decisions...
Or I might just watch TV.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

I'm doing charity work this weekend. Well I say charity work it involves drinking alcohol without pay so that's close enough                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Reorganising the garage to maximise space and creating a better work area.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Havenโ€™t got any plans, but no doubt the weekend will include dangerous stupidity, loose women, and loud music....

Not strictly in that order though ๐Ÿ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Now that WOULD be telling...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

Can't wait for weekend, going to see my fave Doors tribute band woohooooooooo!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awesome Dee chick ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ x

Me, not sure yet coz depends if I've travelled and where I am ๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sounds a bit Dr.Who,Suz...you aboard the S.S.Tardis??
I'm going to be a Culture Vulture,along with some very pleasant company..;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thinking about a surprise visit on a mate... Bit of a distance and the possibility of a wasted journey but worth it, if the plan comes together!๐Ÿ˜‰

Hmm, do I or don't I? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Lindsay..Don't forget to bring a pint glass if you're coming down here...lol:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Gotta go with the flow on a boat..... Man..... ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฅ€๐ŸŒป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

Plans have changed, am now meeting my wee niece for a much needed catch up and comfort/pamper sesh for her in the local beauty salon, then a bite to eat, can see the Doors trib band anytime (already seen 'em twice anyway lol) :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds lovely Dee chick xx love a girly catch up x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

Aye Suzi she has had a difficult time and I want to spoil her, haven't seen her in forever seems like, I always have other weekends to party at rock gigs lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

My plans changed yesterday, I spent a lovely couple of hours in St James' Hospital. Then most of the day with little or no vision. ๐Ÿ˜

The sound of 'bikes pulling onto the driveway and appearance of my daughter and her partner at the front door, cheered me up no end. Followed by a lovely curry with great chat and banter (yes, I ate something!).๐Ÿ˜

Who knows what delights are in store today? Apart from a K1300S nothing planned. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 847 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption