Think I'm right in been suspicious

10 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 26/04/2021 14:52:10 by TheSlasher | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi I got a nod sent by some one I read the profile and thought I'd I like to know more about her as her interests are the seam and so on. So I upgraded my account and sent her a message she returned and asked for my email hmm so I held on her picture and clicked search in Google and the picture is used in lots off profiles all over the world not just Huddersfield. I have clicked the report button. Who looks into it and how do they know if it's fake and a con ??
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

It's looked at by the mods and you have already answered your other question the pic is used allover the Internet. So it's a spammer                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

JP is correct, the Mods check the profile details and yes this one is definately a spammer / scammer                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Aww, that's such a shame I'd already found her the ideal partner too. They seemed so well matched.
😏 Was gonna do an intro and everyfink!

Well spotted ab1200. πŸ‘

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha ha had you done the hole blind date thing Lindsay                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thst was my other profile guys..... Darn it.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I think you are probably telling the truth... She does look very similar to you, especially if ya look with squinted eyes n wearing ya glasses back to front xsuzix ...😡😲                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well I can't be incognito if it looks like me..... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ lmfaooo πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜‹ linds                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Here is another suspicious one. Sweetgill1230. Asked for my email. Widow. Pictures are too good. Said I’d talk on the phone. Instantly went quiet on me.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Send RAGNAR a private message to tell him                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3477 seconds. There are 674 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption