Cooking advice needed.

13 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 09/11/2018 14:00:54 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Having mastered ready meals in the microwave, I remembered years ago The Galloping Gourmet recommending cooking with wine.

Well, after 1 1/2 bottles I was pretty pissed, burnt the toast and broke the yolk on my fried egg.

Q:- Should I drink red wine instead of white?
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

I'd stick to tea mate, might improve your jokes πŸ˜‹ πŸ˜‰ 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Think you'll find white is for taking red wine stains out of the carpet..not for drinking! 😝                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes 😊
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Having mastered ready meals in the microwave, I remembered years ago The Galloping Gourmet recommending cooking with wine.

Well, after 1 1/2 bottles I was pretty pissed, burnt the toast and broke the yolk on my fried egg.

Q:- Should I drink red wine instead of white?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just drink everything forget eating.                                                                                                                                                                             
Issy's Profile
Issy

In: Portsmouth

I think red wine is best. It doesn’t give you cramps in bedπŸ˜‚ Fancy a chat?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lmfaooo πŸ˜‚ 😝 😝                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hahahahaha Catkins 🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And there was me excited and ready to share some cooking tips.

Too busy laughing at this thread

For the record. It has to be red xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Do Wine and Vodka count as 2 of my 5 a day?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Absolutely cornholio πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorted, so I am eating healthily after all πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

I've worked out excessive amounts of cider make you faster than Usain Bolt...the morning after..:)> Good instant weight loss program...(i've lost 5 weeks so far)..contains apples so vegetarian/vegan friendly AND 5 a day....can even cook with it..!! ""OO"" :)>

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 1015 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption