Maiden

4 Posts | Latest reply on 13/08/2018 21:31:56 by Stu69 | Go to original / last post
Stu69's Profile
Stu69

In: Dartford
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Saw Iron Maiden at the O2 last night . Ace !
All their old hits . They still got it after all these years - good on them !
Remember listening to my first Number of the beast album when I was 15 . Now 16 and 17 year olds are still listening . Great stuff .
Micknchez's Profile
Micknchez

In: Newport ,Isle of
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I saw them on number of the beast tour in Portsmouth. Ticket was 5.50.. guessing you paid a bit more than that for last night!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I saw them at The Faro rally in Portugal 2011 (i think). It came free with the rally ticket.                                                                                                                                                                             
Stu69's Profile
Stu69

In: Dartford
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

wish I had seen them more in the old days when things were a lot simpler and less money . The O2 is still a great venue though .                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 893 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption