Site performane problems - this week

117 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2008 06:36:04 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Please respond here if you've been having some serious problems loading pages from BikerMatch this weekend (Since Friday) and still continuing today.   I mean along the lines of pages taking 1-10 minutes to load.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

It's been a PITA all day today.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

It's been a PITA all day today, tho earlier in the weekend it's been pretty well OK. Symptoms exactly as you describe.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yeah I have been having problems loading pages too for the past couple of days.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Thanks Wills, i think it's just us in Europe.  A friend in Canada has checked for me and it's all ok for her.   The webhosts are looking into it now, should have an update for you soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Its been dreadful for me too. Taken at least 5 minutes to load, thats if it ever does, before i grt p**sed off and bin it. Not much better today either, in fact am surprised i've actually got to the forum!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

tis on a go slow still....                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Jan 7th  12.30 - 13.30 slow to load, no matter what action I did. I got hacked off and decided to log off, it took 7 mins.   16.34 slow to load 16.44 finally logged on then clicked on 'mail' and screen didn't load 16.51 - 16.53 for page to complete loading, then I changed pages, it didn't finish loading til 16.59 then I clicked 'back' to 'communicator' and page changed straight away...to 'Service Unavailable' Angry then I hit the 'back' button and chose 'communicator' from the drop-down menu instead and the page started to load (17.00) it finished loading at 17.04      17.05 hit 'new message' and waited for page to load, took 3 minutes. 17.13 I hit send mail message and it sent it quickly   17.13 changerd page and that was quick too but not as quick as it used to be.                                                                                                                                                                                     
TED E BEAR's Profile
TED E BEAR

In: glasgow

It's been murder since fridayCry both in the chatbox & on other pages you click once nothing so you click again then all the pages show up like buses 10 mins later all together.Angry A few people must be thinking how rude they tried to speak to you & could get no reply or chatbox just logged you out for no reason. Thats my rant over cheers.Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

We don't have a chat box do you mean the chat room?   Did you let a chat room administrator know when the chat room played up?   If you could make a note of the exact time it happens and what you were doing when it happens. If there's an error message copy it word for word too. Cheers.                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Yep, very slow Matt.   Even this morning was a pain!   Quicker at the minute tho'.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm glad you've brought this up. Being new to this site i thought maybe it was my pc on go slow!                                                                                                                                                                              
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Yep the chatroom on Fri was veryyyyyyyyyy slowwwwwwwwwww and loading all over weekend has been a pain in the backside. Today has also taken ages to load as well. Yes Kwak he means the chat bot in the chat room and I did know and did email Matt about it very early hours Sat morn after resorting to msn to chat to folks. Not good for the site and newbies :-(   Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Agree with other BM members...been on a GO SLOOOOWWW all weekend and still has been today...bit better this eve..but still slower than usual Matt!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

Still SLOW - thought it was my 'puter, as it does that sometimes, but if other are having probs - must be the site. Bear up newbies it not always like this - HONEST! Welcome all newbies I've missed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Problem is - theres nothing I can do to help.  People in the US/Canada are fine, it's just us euopeans i think.   The hosts are looking into it, last time it was found to be a vandalised cable.  There's not much I can do to help with that though.   Think we just need to ride it out now.  I've told everyone I need to, and I'll give you updates the second I have them.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Hmmm its working fine now.  One minute it's dead and the next it's fine                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

well its on a right go slow again matt..................

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tiz terrible bad down yer in Devon, must take longer to get down the wire i spose?                                                                                                                                                                              
ianhonda's Profile
ianhonda

In: walsall

been slow for three nights. im a new member and it dont look good im afraid                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 911 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption