Anyone else having same problem?

26 Posts | Latest reply on 06/12/2018 16:24:09 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

No problem on the old site but on the new site nada.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Morning I've been struggling with the same issue for the past week or so. I send PMs and don't get a notification that I have a response. Most responses are made within a few minutes.

Unless I constantly refresh and check my inbox I am unaware of a response.

Sometimes the blue 'New Messages!' Banner pops up and I will have several PMs sitting there. Even though I'd checked a few minutes earlier. It's a tad frustrating.

As the thread says;
"Anyone else having the same problem?"

GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Does any body else have a problem with them emogy things on their lap top.I can't get em.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Sorry I can't answer that one Blue, as use mobi.

Does anyone else have problems when swiping through 'Notifications' (on mobile)? If I hesitate for more than a nano second, I end up opening up profiles. It's getting a tad embarrassing, as I seem to land on the same profiles each time. (Sorry folks, it's not intentional)

I think my swiping technique could do with some improvement! Is there some sort of course I can attend? 😳 Or is it, as I fear, a lost cause due to age and senility?
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Am I the only one suffering from lag when it comes to pictures loading on online profiles page? I don't have this problem on any other site on the web, like fartbreak and yourlube so I doubt it will be my device at fault.

66                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Lindsay I have a similar problem, the New Messages banner at the top of page doesn't show up when I first log on, it appears moments later.

To all: Matt is having problems with his eyes at the moment and cannot do any programming, please be patient.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3911 seconds. There are 564 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption