Hallowistmas Party - Sat 24 Nov 2018 - FREEBIE

220 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 02/12/2018 21:14:43 by havfun | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

HALLOWISTMAS

Ok folks the cant decide whether its Halloween or Christmas party is back again this year !!!

This year has a small difference –

IT IS FREE to all members

Matt the Boss has decided that he would like as many BM folk to get together as possible for an end of year party, so he is footing the bill !
Sat 24th Nov 2018

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Sports & Social Club,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away.
Kick off is 7.30 pm
Prize for best fancy dress.

Travelodge Burton upon Trent Central is a 15 min max wobble away

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing ! Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JP.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

I may call over just to be polite                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Do I get my legs out again this year                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6089                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Been there done that                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think I may just come to this one again. But in something a little warmer this time:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Rags, you need to get the legs out n keep the outfit on for longer than 10 mins..πŸ‘πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Lindsay, I wore that costume for about an hour and you may recall that I went to Burton on the train, so I started on the beer at Euston Station before I got on the train and was first in the bar at the hotel, then heading to the little pub in the car park.
Then a short walk to another pub to watch the Chelsea game, before going to the hall, so having an outfit without a zip wasn't a good idea and keeping my wallet under my hat didn't work too.
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

You never know. Could still be good for camping. If the heatwave lasts 🀣🀣
Then Rags could get his legs out with confidence πŸ˜πŸ€”πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Oops! Sorry Rags, time flies when ya having beer! Seemed like ten mins to me πŸ˜‰

Anyhoo you looked absolutely MARVELLOUS in your leiderhosenπŸ‘πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'm not banking on still having good weather by then Mick, so hotel is already booked, You know me Lindsay, I would look good in anything, Mainly the distance.                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I'll be coming again , enjoyed it last year, not as a gangster .!! Just me and I must look after my phone this time lol .!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ohhhhhhh and I can moor up nearby woohooooo I'm. Putting my name down for this...... Yeehaaasaa get in 😁😁😁 thank you boss man Matt and BJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I missed last year, so I'll hopefully be there this year, just depends on work πŸ‘πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Ooh Suzy. Your gonna be coming into port.

May have to sneak up, with ma grappling hooks and plunder your quarterdeck πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Travelodge rooms are showing at Β£42.00 saver rate this is at Burton Central about 15min walk from the venue                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Brummie Jackie
Distance: 7 miles
HALLOWISTMAS

Ok folks the cant decide whether its Halloween or Christmas party is back again this year !!!

This year has a small difference –

IT IS FREE to all members

Matt the Boss has decided that he would like as many BM folk to get together as possible for an end of year party, so he is footing the bill !
Sat 24th Nov 2018

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Sports & Social Club,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away.
Kick off is 7.30 pm
Prize for best fancy dress.

Travelodge Burton upon Trent Central is a 15 min max wobble away

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing ! Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JP.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Dont forget to add yourselves to the event page peeps :)

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6089

Super mario's Profile
Super mario

In: Coventry

super Mario & the beast will be there I packed weekend job in specially to go whoopeeee .                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Be good to see you :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 313 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption