Hallowistmas Party - Sat 24 Nov 2018 - FREEBIE

220 Posts | Latest reply on 02/12/2018 21:14:43 by havfun | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

See all you guys later :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Arrived, checked in to travelodge, wandered into town for food                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Have great time sorry i ll be a no show due to having operation yesturday and i m not to good with my zimmer frame yet . Hope to catch up with you all soon xx                                                                                                                                                                             
minz's Profile
minz

In: Yorkshire

I'm a no show, car trouble, can't get it fixed till Monday :( gutted                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry didn’t make it. Hope you all have a great night                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Great to see (and catch up with) old friends again and to briefly meet some of the new members last night.

Thanks for the banter and giggles. Greatly appreciated.

Hope to see you all again soon. 👋😁

Those of you travelling homewards today, drive/ride safe x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oops, me too. Apologies for a no show. Life stood up in front of me and got in the way, look forward to seeing some pics of the meeting.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hi. Good night last night, met up with friends/acquaintances old and new. I love the varied topics of conversation and the atmosphere in general. Take care all, hope you all got home safe AJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Thanks to everyone who came to party and some fab fancy dress :) cheers to Matt for footing the bill                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

There were a few fragile faces in the Travelodge this morning hope you all cleared your heads in time for the drive home. See you all again soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks for a great evening! my head hurts a bit today..no idea why..:S                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had a great time! tried to chat to as any people as possible and still missed half of you.
Just arrived home...time for a sofa doze:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Good time again.
Met some new faces and even had a pint of beer or two                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

many thanks to all you who spend youre own time sorting these event out and organising them .had a lovely time .much appreciated...…...                                                                                                                                                                             
Techne's Profile
Techne

In: Nottingham

Really enjoyed the opportunity to dance somewhere other than my kitchen! Lovely to see everyone again and to meet people face to face. Hope everyone had a safe journey home.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

If you had been wearing any, you would have danced your little socks off.
Even to the three dodgy Ramones tracks                                                                                                                                                                             
Tinkerbell2018's Profile
Tinkerbell2018

In: Warrington

Had a lovely time. Met few familiar faces and some new ones too. Shame more ppl on BM didn't come. Missed good night. Hope everyone home safe see soon. Tinkerbell 😊😊                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

So....thoroughly enjoyed myself at Hallowistmas bash,no hangover next day,but by the time i got to Bilston for a gig,was very unwell...only thing i ate out of the ordinary was a Lamb/veggies wrap in Turkish cafe across from Travelodge...suffered all the way down M5 to home....Stayed in bed until Wednesday night :(>
Jinx by name,jinx by nature..when i came out Sunday morning, i found a Parking Penalty Ticket under my wiper arm on car...this was actually for the heinous crime of parking crooked in an otherwise 3/4 empty carpark...over-zealous or what..£60!!!(cost more than my room,heyho!!)Thanks and hugs to all who said HI! on the night..XXX :)>
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Jinx, ‘Fight your private parking invoice’ on Facebook you may well save yourself as much as £60 or little as £50 !
It’s a great group, very knowledgeable 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Wheres the pikis                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6797 seconds. There are 498 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption