What Turned You Into Mr Angry Of Mayfair Today?

47 Posts | Latest reply on 25/07/2019 15:22:12 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Finding out that work has "lost" my leave request for next week,so no playing in Scotia for me,bummer...they also mislaid next Friday...Barflys Rally...heads WILL roll if i can't get friday off...GRRRRRRR                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Working on the citroen only to find the top elbow hose has split,oh the joys.

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Been using my local filling station for 30-odd years...recently they changed to ESSO....went in to fill Verity this morning,went in to pay and was asked (for first time ever )at till to remove my crash helmet...apparently this is now company policy...anybody got a burkha i can borrow for a couple of weeks.....??Told them i will never use them again and i'll let everyone i know on a bike to avoid them.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That's been common practise at most petrol stations for many years Jinx, you may have trouble finding somewhere that serves you with helmet on.                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough

Jinx.. you have to wear flip front helmet... they can't argue with you to remove that surely.. good on you tho for standing your ground...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Yarg...Tesco never ask me to,and they're only a mile further away across Stroud,so they'll get my business from now on...
BLB,i've got 3 full face Shoei lids,don't need any more,lol..stuff ESSO in Stroud,Tesco in Tetbury and Stroud never ask me,so going there is a no brainer from now on..and they're now cheaper,as Dudbridge filling station shunted up their prices as soon as ESSO took over site,what a co-incidence,lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wear a turban!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption