Fbk,s 30th birthday party

180 Posts | Latest reply on 05/02/2008 16:35:19 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I knew where you had gone Mazza! Mind you!! I did nearly throw up when Oggy did his usual 'Good morning' routine. Had to make a dash for the back door and some fresh air!! Dead And was quite suprised to find Stuey fast asleep in the cupboard! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Pictures will be going on very shortly, please bear in mind I am a Gemini and it was my twin, the norty half of the duo that went to the party while the real CG stayed at home keeping ChaVbot company and doing my knitting.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

It did take me nearly half the day to let that out though Di but I was happy to share it with you all LOL Someone mistook Stuies snoring for a couple having s*xLOLConfused                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Stuey was also doing piggy impressions in the back of the car coming home too!!!!! lol It was the grunting that made me think you were 'at it' Oggy. lol. Only for the first couple of minutes though. After that I thought it cant still be Oggy after so long!!!!! Just cant believe I could hear Stuey snoring through so many walls and floors!!!! PMSL LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

I had to have a cheese and onion toastie when I got home b1200g!!!   The snoring was quite remarkable have to say! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

It was nice to meet everyone and catch up with those i hadn't seen for a while. I have now downloaded CG's camera and the resulting images are now available in the event page. Thanks to Oggy for putting on the party and to FBK for for being 30 (at least in body) and giving us all a reason to party. And thanks to all that were there for making it so much fun.
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Blues...just loved the inside out hair....brillThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

The piccies are great CG and Blues!  Where's the one with the triple decker sandwich on the sofa then?  Has that one been edited?Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

sounds like u all had an amazing time...feeling really fed up that couldnt make it now...Cry maybe i shoulda just brought kids wiv me and locked em in a cupboard...Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Stuey would have had to sleep in his tent if you'd done that!! And then we would have had another visit by the police to turn the volume down!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

did stu take the blow up sheep home with him as they were both giveing each other the eye , and the sheep was in his tent .....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

bg1200ShockedLOL Saved the sheep for you mateWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Shocked Blimey!! I look a bit worse for wear in them pics,was I drunk at all??Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Awwww Oggy you know Im only joking as I wouldnt actually know anyway!!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

I do warn people that I snore loudly - but I think it is something that has to be experienced first hand to be believed !   So, between all the posts about snoring, sleeping in cupboards and anything to do with sheep I'm clearly expecting a lot more interest from all the lovely ladies out there...                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

Im shure that stuey came out that night (from the cupboards) and as for the interests from the ladies wouldn't le-baaarbra get jealous? (the french girl with the wool)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

well u r one of triplets stuey LOL shame they was all with on the night out! lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

dont forget to tag your photos in the events section                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey - am back & playing catchup!!! - looks like you had a great Birthday FBK!!! sorry I missed it - but then I was at my Niece's 30th! (probably not as much fun, but still a good night ) Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Welcome back to HFG!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 824 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption