Fbk,s 30th birthday party

180 Posts | Latest reply on 05/02/2008 16:35:19 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Oh & I agree with fbk.He's definately more insane than me LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ummm oggy , what will amanda make of you around us , well its acase of you bring out the worste in us mate LOL...... normaly we all sane . must be something you keep putting in that water or in that cake you keep makeing us eat LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Thank goodness I am not the only mad person around here!LOLI even have the MRIs to prove it!LOLLooking forward to seeing you all in the BM Madhouse on Sat...will get to you all as soon as possible...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

With me being the way I am at the moment I have booked into a B&B in Littleport.  Apparently there is another double room if anyone wants to sleep in comfort.  www.glebehouseuk.co.uk £32 per person with no supplement for a single occupency.....tel: 01353 861195 cash only no debit/credit cards taken.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Oh no!!!!! Not that one!!!!!!Shocked                                                                                     Clown                                                                                                                                                                                
anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

Dear oggy i am sorry that golden girl and myself cant attend fbks birthday this is due to unforseen circumstances.my best mate was killed on his bike in the week by a 71 year old lady !!So at present not very good company even though havent really started grieving yet!   Bob (papa smurf) R I P   Cry   HOPE TO C U SOON MATE CHEERS TONY D                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Sorry to hear of your loss tony. Condolances to you and Bob's family and friends.xx RIP Bob   Be assured we will raise a glass to Bob on Saturday for you. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

sorry to hear about your friend tony, RIP BOB. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

((((((((( hugs tony ))))))))                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Only a day to go now peeps. See you all there! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Really sorry to hear about that Tony,my best wishes to Bobs family & dont worry about Saturday mate,you're welcome anytime at mine. Everyone got their party frocks sorted? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

AAAArrrgggghhhhhhh.....(throws herself on the floor stamps feet and screams) I WANT TO COME!!!!!!

Have a good time guys, well not to good because I won't be there...

I want to here all the news. xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I'm NOT wearing a frock again Oggy. I remember the last time I wore one at one of your parties!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Any chance tv can be on in back ground Oggy. The Amir Khan fight is on !!!!!!!! lol I dont have a video recorder Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

and the rugby is on at 4.30pm Oggy!                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Party frock ? Have you been looking at my profile pic ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL Nice outfit stuey!                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

To all those lucky people traveling to the party today, have a safe journey and I hope IT ROCKS!!!! xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hava a brill b'day fbk hun loves ya just sorry i cant be there with u all so have a few beers for me  lol  Hug

hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

Have a wicked fun filled birthday party FBK xx Big smile and to everyone else going have a mega time xx Clown                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 809 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption