BM meet HAMPSHIRE

23 Posts | Latest reply on 13/01/2008 08:37:44 by nina | Go to original / last post
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Happy New Year everyone!   Who's up for another meet then??   Any suggestions on when and where? I think we decided to try other venues so how about getting one planned?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Sounds like a good idea to me bit short of dosh right now so maybe in cple weeks for me be best. Can't remember the venues we discussed I have been asleep since then Tongue Theres the Bold/Bald Forrester in the Forest somewhere. Or go down towards Stuey's way or up towards Shooter's area???? Just few ideas Big smile  Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi all I dont mind when but maybe the Churchillion at Portsdown Hill as suggested before and that way it aint too far for Stuey to travel especially if its pissing down again! And nice food if anyone is hungry!                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Your consideration is much appreciated ladies !   Churchillian could be ok - but I still tend to think of it more as a summer place cos it has loads of seating outside   There's quite a nice pub only a 10 minute walk from my house that does 2 for 1 on all main meals...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Well we don't mind coming over your way this time Stu... will leave it to you guys to set a date and venue and we will be there!   Wiccan, Monkey & Titch!!                                                                                                                                                                               
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Hey guys, I don't think I'm gonna be able to make a meet any time this month but another one mid feb would be good Smile I'm kind on exam/placement/essay hyperdrive till then arhhhh! Keep me posted anyway.   Big hugs to you all, Xv                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There ya go then Stuey, organise one for that pub near you and we can all meet up there if ya like hun.                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Thats a shame Vic, but sure we will meet up again soon!   We can't do Sunday 20th Jan due to a friend's daughter's birthday party, but any other time should be ok!!   See you all soon xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

I should be ok for any Sunday except 27 Jan.                                                                                                                                                                               
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

Looks like my last attempt at posting didn't work...   How does 3rd or 10th Feb grab everyone ? (as Jan ain't looking too good)   Any preferences ??                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I dont mind either babe. x                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Its MCN London on 3rd Feb!!!! I thought we were going to do a bit of a BM meet there?? Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

Okay - oversight on my part...   Looks like that'll be the next meet then ? (if everyone is going ??)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Doubt I can as money dont seem to want to let me at the moment Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

Not sure if I am going to that as my son's birthday on 3rd Feb and mine on 4th so probably have joint celebration on the Sunday sorry guys. Back to the drawing board methinks LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Possible house warming meet coming up in Feb!!!   We found a house yesterday so fingers crossed it all goes through ok we could be moving in around 10th Feb! YAY!   Will keep you posted!   Also... APOLOGIES we haven't been on line much this last couple of weeks... have been busy on rightmove.co most evenings and also my PC died on Tuesday so we had to install my bookkeeping software on the laptop and are using that now! Should be back to normal MSNing again soon! xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Yay thats brilliant Leigh - about the house not the computer!LOL A house warming in feb would be great just let us know when and what to bring! Hope you all have a fab time when you meet up this month - would like to be there Cry   Hugs, xv                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thats excellent news Leigh. Really pleased for you three! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

nice one folks  Smile   starts chorus of   ''our house, in the middle of our street''   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

Brilliant news Leigh look forward to the invite. Is it anywhere near where you are now? Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1034 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption