Suzuki v strom 1000

3 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2018 06:57:57 by shelleygirl | Go to original / last post
Roy46's Profile
Roy46

In: Worcester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all. Has anyone on here got a suzuki v strom thou 2014? Question I have is, what's the gearbox like changing up gear in slow traffic. Ie 1st to 2nd. Reason I ask is I took one out for a test ride for a couple of hours and at normal speed it was fine but when I was in traffic the gears seem to crunch as if the clutch wasn't disengaging the gearbox. Cheers. Roy
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Try blipping the throttle, sometimes that helps if the gears are being a bit uncooperative.                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

My son has one and luvs it . There was a recall for clutch / gearbox he said his is much better know worth checking bike has had recall notice. He's had his 4 yrs now ideal bike for a taller rider .                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1094 seconds. There are 680 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption