Hi people

10 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 09/06/2018 11:57:36 by crustyolgit | Go to original / last post
Melman's Profile
Melman

In: Cheshunt
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

New to this forum so giving it a try (be gentle ) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

How goes it Melman welcome the bm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi people!! New here. I only ride a baby 125cc but its good enough for now. I have no idea how this group actually works either πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpflame's Profile
Scorpflame

In: Eastbourne

Hello folks, newbie today. Recently passed CBT, gaining courage.
How's all this work then? Looking forward to getting to make friends with you. 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick63's Profile
rockchick63

In: bridlington

Hi ever just joined will take a while to get used to site maybe! How everyone is good 🀘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Welcome onboard. Get involved on the forums and in chat you will soon forget you're a newbie! Lol😁                                                                                                                                                                             
mwaggers's Profile
mwaggers

In: Wickford

Hi people was a member a while ago. Just joined again with my wife Tee we are off to Assen in a few weeks for the moto gp. Then hoping to meet up at gt Yarmouth to meet up with some other members.😊😊😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi all newbie
If you do what KittyCat and Lindsay say you will be doing the right thing, Both are ladies of great wisdom.                                                                                                                                                                             
Dinks's Profile
Dinks

In: Manchester
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Hey , I'm a newbie this week too, loving the site and all the bonkers people I've encountered so far (in 3 days) why did I not join sooner? I've been off the scene for 15 years due to 'life' but my time has come back round so shopping for a bike and dusting off the leathers...its a new ball game now, I used to own a 250LC, bit of a rat but lots of fun! Current mission is get back on the road.....word of the day is FURTLE.... lmho! Thanks Catkins, made me chuckle.
Happy days guys x
crustyolgit's Profile
crustyolgit

In: Blackburn

newbie here bored riding on me own and entertaining meself when I finally get to where I'm going looking for partners in crime to enjoy the summer out and about the madder the better cute lookers(female) will be tolerated totally                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 702 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption