Hi there

14 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 02/06/2018 14:04:32 by Lovestoride | Go to original / last post
Tin of peas's Profile
Tin of peas

In: Stockport
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Took me a while to say hi!

Joined at weekend. Nice to meet some like minded people x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ayup me too! πŸ˜ƒ                                                                                                                                                                             
Westy64's Profile
Westy64

In: Leicester

Hi I joined yesterday so just getting to know my way around here lol

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Welcome on board, ToP and Leonidas. Check out the calendar, there are lots of events, rallies n rideouts to choose from. Barmouth Camp n Lower Lode are both BM events so they will be a great opportunity to meet the inmates! πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just had to say love the name.... Tin of peas πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜Šβ˜€οΈ
Elloooooo everyone and hopefully meet you at some event at some point πŸŒ β›€                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello! I've not said hello properly on here yet either! I'm in Wigan, travel to Glossop every day past Stockport, I'll give you a nod!                                                                                                                                                                             
gedz43's Profile
gedz43

In: Lancaster

Hi am new ish too from up in Cumbria                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello all you new (tinnec or otherwise) people..☺                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

(Tinned or otherwise) fat finger syndrome..

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Warm welcome all new uns to BM, hope you all find being on here a blast, making new friendships and memories πŸ˜ƒ                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all,
Love the name tin of peas, mushy or marrowfat?
Can someone let me know the dates for the Barmouth camp please. For some reason I can't open events.
Have a good weekend.
Pete                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Cowman

Dates are 24th to 27th Aug, The BM weekends are a good laugh, see you there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Smiler.

Lovestoride's Profile
Lovestoride

In: Newcastle upon T

Hi I have just joined too                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1425 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption