Weekend Camp at Lower Lode - 7th Sept 2018

159 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2018 22:18:24 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I'm good thanks are you coming to Lower lode this weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Beer in hand                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Theres always one !                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

No surprise’s there then lol see you tomoroz                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

There's always more than one beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Gypsyman's Profile
Gypsyman

In: St Anns Chapel
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sorry couldn't make it tonight but ill be there about dinner time tomorrow, looking forward to meeting you all                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hey guys, hope you all had a great time. Sorry I didn't get there but ever changing plans n all that didn't help. Have a safe journey home, those of you who are still there 😉👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Hope everyone got home safe, good weekend, thanks Techne for my lovely Chelsea birthday cake and Big Sis for my unicorn and unicorn poo, but please let me get to my birthday first, and I'm told that someone was trying to wind me up on Friday night/Saturday morning. If you're going to be such a plank and try something as dumb as that, best to do it when I'm awake and not snoring my head off. lol
PS, CW next time I find your wallet in the road, I'm going to have my breakfast first before racing up the motorway to the services in the wrong direction from home and leave you waiting at the petrol pump for longer.
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Thanks for a great weekend folks :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Great turn out and a great weekend well the bit I managed to stay awake for was lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Another great weekend with old friends and new, some who are naughtier than others !!! You know who you are !!
Bro glad you liked your pressie but she needs to be seen :)
Thanks to everybody who turned up and made it such a blast, even if i did get picked on A LOT
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

What a great weekend , lovely place , really enjoyed meeting everyone new and old, your all lovely peeps. Yes BJ it’s been a blast, Hope you all got home safe . Till Hallowismas, Stay Safe .!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Don't forget Saturdays word of the day cuntagus                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Ah, I see what did there. A cunning bit of linguistics                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oi!!! Stop it                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Brill weekend, great to meet people i knew and gained some new friends.Great venue n beer too x                                                                                                                                                                             
Gypsyman's Profile
Gypsyman

In: St Anns Chapel
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well want to thank BJ and all for making my first weekend away with you all a very good one, met lots of good people and drank lots of beer, looking forward to the next one                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

What a brilliant weekend, had a great time lots of laughs. Great to catch up with old friends and new ones and look forward to seeing you all again soon :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Gypsyman ....you know lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0156 seconds. There are 588 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption