Weekend Camp at Lower Lode - 7th Sept 2018

159 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2018 22:18:24 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

There is when you drink the whole bottle lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Tazdevil12's Profile
Tazdevil12

In: Portsmouth
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Will be up late friday after work but looking forward to it                                                                                                                                                                             
Gypsyman's Profile
Gypsyman

In: St Anns Chapel
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well Thats it im def in going up Thursday to make the most of it as its my birthday weekend, I could be a mess please excuse                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

The weather for this weekend is looking good at the moment, just dry will be good.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I doubt it will be dry inside lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

No, Your not allowed to make a mess again Sis                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Weekend Camp at the Lower Lode Inn from Friday 7th Sept to Sunday 9th Sept 2018.

Lower Lode Inn
Forthampton
(Nr Tewkesbury)
Gloucestershire
GL19 4RE

lowerlodeinn.co.uk/

Camping is £10 per night per tent.

There is a band on Friday night, no clue what but hey ho its free :)

We have camped here before and its a cracking place to chillax.

My thinking cap is on so there will be some random sort of something happening on the Saturday :)

For the members that have not been to this site before don't go to Lower lode. Follow the road to Forthampton then take Bishops walk all the way to the end I'm sure bj will be putting signs along the route.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I never make a mess !!!
Not sure if you folk will need a plastic duck or long shoe laces as yet                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Make your mind up soon, I only buy of ebay so I need to order it soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Where are we camping? It looks like a big campsite on google!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

It's not that big as the pic is from the barflys rally from a few years ago. But we will be in the field just past the pub                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Folks, please remember to check in and pay at the pub before pitching up.
£10 per night per tent

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Does the young lady there know that some of us will be showing up early.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bro she knows all about you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

That's good, does that mean I'm on for free beer all weekend?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I am saying nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

That would be a first                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Jawlock is a bitch, Did someone say something ?? No its all quiet lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Anyone going to turn up Thursday? I'm tempted but hate drinking on me own lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I think there will be one or two of us there on the Thursday Steve                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 865 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption