Profile pages.

13 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 15/04/2018 13:48:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem that showed up yesterday? The problem I speak of is when checking out profiles of members currently online, there is no separation of the genders. If I want to look solely at female profiles, I get both genders on the tab. This started yesterday on my phone. I checked when I got home and gender separation works as it should on other devices I use, but persists when I use my phone. I have switched the phone off and on to see if that sorted it, but it hasn't.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I get that too and i think as soon as you change sort filters it goes off online and just lists everyone..... So I just gave up and left it as it is!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi ...I'm having the same issue. I only use my phone so it's hard work πŸ˜• Is anyone looking in to this?                                                                                                                                                                             
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

You’re not on your own, from time to time I try search using my iPhone and it is a waste of time 😑                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

I must admit, it only started for me yesterday, I nust wondered if I was the only one affected. Perhaps a mod can give Matt a nudge in case he doesnt see this?                                                                                                                                                                             
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

D6 I’ve pm’d Admin                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

D6, it was also picked up by BikerBuzz on another thread. I must admit I rarely use this function but just tried it and it was very strange to see Matt's face (first) on the female list ... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hope it gets sorted for you guys who use it πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

I use it when I am at a loose end at work, as I don't have a predelictation for blokes it is a pain in the arse scrolling through a mixed bag of profiles.                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I'm having the same problem,but according to someone when you are a certain age you are not supposed to look at some of the profiles.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just keep doing what ya doing GL.... Actually no..... Give up on life...... Hide away and don't you dare have fun or think of yourself as a human being!!! 😝 😝                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's because these days it's liligal to discriminate between genders. We all have to gender neutral for the sake of political correctness 66

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hi xSuzix i try to have as much fun as i can but stupid remarks p--- me off.At the moment i'm having a bit of fun with a vintage car well i say fun got to fix it first. If i gave up on life i would probably be making the same remarks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep I get ya GL..... 🀣😁                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption