Men and there age.

92 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 05/11/2018 14:53:44 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Personally I think you should be proud of every wrinkle, scar,etc. It shows you've lived. Riding a bike(even without a paper round), is a lot tougher than driving around in a sitting room on wheels.

One problem that men and women have is that similar aged people like actors, singers, celebs, have a lot of surgery, botox, gruelling exercise regimes, before they dare appear on screen, or for a photo shoot. Has anyone seen those recent pics of Daniel Craig, for example? If you want Tom Cruise to check out your profile, probably wrong site.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just for the record, there’s many a good ride on an old bike πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think it's been mentioned on here before, but you do get the impression that some people want a younger model. It probably says more about their own vanity. Now where's my Tom Cruise mask!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Many an old bike, even cosmetically challenged ones, run rings around the younger, sleeker models πŸ˜‰

My excuse is I've wrung everything out of life, πŸ€” or is it, Life has wrung everything out of me πŸ™„ I keep forgetting!

If I were for sale on eBay I think the description would be something like 'Packaging damaged but contents in good working order'. πŸ™„

Have had a good laugh at this thread πŸ‘
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Oh, i SO wish i'd seen this posting before it got worn out....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Hate to be pedantic,but THEIR Age,not THERE age,please.......and i'm 61 and 1/2.....see profile for more info,lol :)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

WML 🀣at Jinx' comment

----------------------------------------------------

Quote: Jinx
Oh, i SO wish i'd seen this posting before it got worn out....lol

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Yeah yeah whatever !!!!! I'm not the one down our road who never goes out, any night of the week, can be seen cleaning windows, hanging the washing out, sweeping the drive etc and watching soaps every night. My point being that some people may be physically older but do LOTS, as I do. Yet many younger people seem to think that life consists of sitting in a chair and waiting to die. eg Attend the Hallowistmas or watch X factor ? I know what my money is on.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Does sweeping the towpath count πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Blimey suzi take you some time to sweep toe path lol long walk and you've got to carry a broom

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lmfaooo.... I ride my broom GL πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘» its got vance and hines pipes πŸ˜πŸ’“

Hahahaha πŸ˜€ I've got leaves at bottom the steps into boaty..... It's autumn..... I think I may just concrete over towpath eh 😊 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

Me too Suzi, I only use my broom for trips out at night lol... yeah watch them leaves I would imagine that could be so dangerous on an entrance to a boat!!! Stay safe but don't be sweeping the whole bloomin towpath lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

Hey Suzi n Dee ain't got a back seat on your brooms never been on a broom before lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol lol Dee I'll see ya tonight fer a wee spin on the brooms πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ ⛀ πŸ‘»

I don't really sweep towpath or leaves I love em 😍😍 I've git carpet on my steps so not at all slippy and the leaves stay crisp and dry on the boat ciz the fire heat or engine heat chick so no worries here xx

GL you can borrow a broom and we'll race ya πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€—
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

Suzi try anything once.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

Oh that's good to know Suzi, was just thinking about how slippy blooming wet leaves are, never realised the engine would dry 'em out like that, nice one!

P.S Jinxy you aren't being pedantic, it is called 'correction of a spelling mistake' but woe betide you if you do it nowadays so many of the 'waiting-to-be-offended brigade' really do get over offended and apply Godwin's law lol
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Perhaps it was meant as "There,There...."..?? ;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hahahahaha πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ pmsl Jinxy..... Yess.... And here's ya hot coco                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

Yes!!!! Lol x

Shit.. wrong thread/post/text ffs lol, so many social media accounts I is/am replying to, that ma wee head's away wi it ;)

Who ever generalised that women multi task obvs have never met me x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

@GL Broom.... broom... !!! :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 701 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption