Men and there age.

92 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 05/11/2018 14:53:44 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is it me, but most of the men on here that look at my profile make me laugh, either there real looking old for there age or there telling fibs about there age!!! Lol. :)

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Oh Thank You Jo. Knock me down off cloud 9, I got told the other week that I look younger in the flesh than the photos my profile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I dunno what you mean I'm sure Josie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
And Rags I know like me you're only 30 πŸ˜šπŸ˜‹β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‹πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ                                                                                                                                                                             
Serenhondacbr splodge's Profile
Serenhondacbr splodg

In: Burry port

I agree Josie lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Serenhondacbr splodg

And all I get is old codgers and coffin dodgers looking at me anyway. Don't know why I bother paying my subscription lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I couldn't help but look at your profile, just to see how young for your age you must look.......... I'll say no more                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

As an old codger on here, I often look at new peeps that have joined just to say welcome and a nod to say hello, the site does not highlight ages on new notifications without having a look.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I,ve always been ugly but I,m too old to care plus i,m 61 next week so I,ll more than likely forget what I look like, who I am and where I live.                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I also have a couple of mirrors in my house lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

My excuse is that I have had hard life trying to keep the "ladies" in it happy [never succeeded but it put all the laughter lines there and turned me grey]                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Maybe there must be a stipulation that profile pics should be no more than 12 months old any others can be in a file on your profile The photo should show the date taken
Just a thought                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

I am not the kind of person who willingly gurns for the act of taking a "selfie", therefore photos of me are rare ( thankfully I hear the masses scream ). Were it not for others catching an image in a natural or unaware situation, I would have no pics on my profile at all.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Oh now come on, JosieJo. You can't just say it's only the men ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Unfortunately my age is correct, it's just that I had such a long paper round n I now look much older than my years. On the plus side, at least I'm under no illusion πŸ‘

Anyhoo, doesn't the old adage of "you're only as old as you feel" still count? πŸ‘
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im not bad looking for 90 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
NotPhilMitchell's Profile
NotPhilMitchell

In: Coventry

Well ladies. I thought that, as an old codger, buffer, coffin dodger, old fart, wrinkly, old stinker, it was only right that I reinforced your perceptions. I've viewed your profiles, just for a giggle, and promptly fell over my Zimmer frame.
I'm off now to empty my colostomy bag. Thinks! That must be a pulling point! At least I can't s***t myself!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We'll all be old codgers soon..... What a hurtfull thing to say Paula lmfaooo 😳😳!!!!!!
Age is relevant..... To a 19 year old I'm old..... To an 80 year old I'm young......                                                                                                                                                                             
Serenhondacbr splodg

Not Phil Mitchell I did not imply you were a coffin dodger yourself. It's just at nearly 45 I am not quite sure what a 76 yr old bloke would want looking at my profile.
I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, it was not meant in a derogatory way. 😊😊
NotPhilMitchell's Profile
NotPhilMitchell

In: Coventry

Too late for apologies! I'm mortally wounded (violin playing melancholic music in the background).😒 I'd try and hang myself but I'm too decrepit to climb onto a chair and my hands are so gnarled that I couldn't tie a knot in the rope. Anyway, apart from that, I'll be riding my bike tomorrow, so why should I? (if I can get my leg over!). Steady on now!πŸ˜‰
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I bet a lot of younger guys think that about me pmsl...... You can't tell how old someone is till you read their profile.....
That's my excuse anyhoooo πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I cant stay awake long enough to read profiles any more. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 845 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption