Men and there age.

92 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 05/11/2018 14:53:44 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It wasn't my comment I'm sure!! I give up!!!!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I think he may be referring to a different comment Josie

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I give up too.... Pmsl πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ I dunno why I'm adding my sixpence worth coz I'm just making it all more complex...... Lmfaooo 😜

Quote:

Quote:

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh god why not !!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Quote:
I give up too.... Pmsl πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ I dunno why I'm adding my sixpence worth coz I'm just making it all more complex...... Lmfaooo 😜

Quote:

Quote:

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You can't pick and choose who looks at your profile, (unless you fork out for an exclusive dating/social site) but there is always the option of telling them you are not interested from the off (if they message you that is) Never assume what people look at your profile for .. Let em look, what harm does it do? :) x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've looked at profiles by accident today because I've got a new tablet, never used one before, now I rotate screen I'm better!!                                                                                                                                                                             
NotPhilMitchell's Profile
NotPhilMitchell

In: Coventry

Yeah! that's what they all say!😜                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Honest!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If you don't want anyone looking at your profile don't have one, don't post anything and don't take part in anything and no notifications will be sent out about your actions, in fact you wont exist on the site except to pay subs, job done!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey you just described me Yarg lol.

I just wish there were more folk from over here looking at my profile, all the nice men are too far away *sob* x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's a strange one, where are all those Northern Irish fellas?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Let's just get this straight I started the post and I never said I did not want men of a certain age not looking at my profile !! It's like bloody Chinese whispers some of you need to chill it wasn't meant to be offensive.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

send for the witchfinder general i say                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheeky πŸ˜‚

Quote:
send for the witchfinder general i say

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No idea Yarg, they must be scared of me lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nooo! How could anyone possibly be scared of you E.D. you,re just a pussycat.................................aren't you?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

An alley cat perhaps..... Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

deleted                                                                                                                                                                             
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Wise move, Big C :)

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thankfully beauty is in the eye of the beholder, just a pity I can't find a beholder 🀣

invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I blame a particularly hard paper-round!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0000 seconds. There are 674 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption