Dinner

12 Posts | Latest reply on 23/03/2018 16:49:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I fancy having rabbit stew for dinner tonight.

Could anyone tell me if it's cheaper from a butcher's or a pet shop?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Butchers, pet shop prices are extortionate plus the butcher would most probably skin and prepare it for you whereas the pet shop owner would likely skin you instead.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Give it a few weeks and the roads will be coated with the sodding things up here :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL

There's nothing like a roadkill barbecue.

Reminds me of when a mate hit a pheasant at 120mph, it exploded all over him. It hit him on the shoulder and he was covered in blood, guts, and feathers. He looked like something out of a horror film.
Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings

From last month's newspapers: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/21/motorcyclist-killed-pheasant-struck-helmet-60mph/
That was probably 60-and-a-bit mph though.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Poor bugger, that impact on the head would have been devastating.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What a horrible thread ☹️                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Block me then, problem solved.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Never tried Rabbit, well not to my knowledge anyway, I'm sure over the years I have had it a time or two in the odd dodgy Indian takeaway lol
Prefer a big fat Rib-Eye steak any day x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was joking about the rabbit, I nicked the post from the Viz page on Facebook :D

I don't even like rabbit. Like you, I prefer steak. Actually it's my favourite meat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Might have known it was from Viz haha 😁                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1037 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption