new years day

24 Posts | Latest reply on 01/01/2008 11:59:01 by lula | Go to original / last post
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

anybody going on the brass monkey run?                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I've no intention of having brass monkeys at any time of the year!!! I wont be able to make this one Kenn sorry.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Kenn if you look at the event page their pic will be on it IF they are going, and IF they've added themselves to it of course.   ghosthunter and bikerchick1966 have added their names                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Hi Kenn... Lula and I are going... PM me if your are heading over there...                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

It will be nice to see you Skins with Lula again...bringing girls in Paprika (LOL) so they can have a good look at bikes (thats if many turn up!!! with being brass monkey weather!!!)Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

i'm looking forward to going bikerchick, will be my first ride out on my own bike...                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Good on you Lula..can't wait to see you on yer bike! YIPPPEEE all the way then hun?                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

only dippy blues and skins have seen my bike so far, they all needed dark glasses, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

COOOOOOOOL Lula!!!!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

well it looks very nice lulu, hope i make it.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

***bump***                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

Hope to be able to make it - depends how I feel in the morning Ha, Ha.                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

ah go on steve, you can come to ours for a warm after if you want                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Hope you all have a great ride out tomorrow, have fun, ride safe, oh and if you see a pink haze on the horizon, its lula racing Skins !! LOL   Happy New Year to you all xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Bless you NK68...you have a lovely New Year too...Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

WATCH OUT ITS THE PINK STREAK!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

At least motorists will be able to see Lula GH!LOL Sees you all later!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

is that the pink streak GH or the pink streaker, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Well I'm not going to bloody find out now am I!.....Bloody brake caliper decided to stick on and ended game early!.....One again satans satanic herd craps in my meadow of contentment!                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

hey GH never mind, lol. I only got half that text you sent me earlier... what did it say??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 826 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption