Camping week in May/ June

5 Posts | Latest reply on 11/03/2018 09:00:48 by panrider | Go to original / last post
panrider's Profile
panrider

In: Scarborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi All,
I am thinking about a week or ten days away camping either in May or June, going by weather forecasts. Either up in the Lakes or a run up into the North West of Scotland. Nothing is set in stone so very flexible with the destination. Anyone interested, just let me know.
John.
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
36% Karma36% Karma 36% Karma36% Karma

@Panrider Why don't you come and join us in Cornwall for first weekend in June and see if anyone else would like to extend there long weekend into a week or ten days.["Long weekend camp in Cornwall" on events from 31/05 until 04/06 ]
Plenty great roads [they tell me lolol] and as good a scenery as you can get in UK. I am told that beer and local cider is bad for your head too ,if that is any incentive.PLUS there will be some more BMers for you to meet n mingle with.
Just a thought of other end country type run and break for you John
Martin [Quietman2]
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

I might be up for that Pan if I can get the time. Scotland is alway good. If you are going to the Lakes I should be able to make a few days at least. You planning on a tour or a fixed location?                                                                                                                                                                             
panrider's Profile
panrider

Thats a thought Martin. I haven,t been down to Cornwall for a lot of years.                                                                                                                                                                             
panrider's Profile
panrider

Hi Steve, I was thinking more of a tour.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption