Pirate Ball

20 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 22/05/2018 20:39:40 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm up for this perhaps Midlands as a central location to get to.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds good to me..midlands location suits me..and l can help with organising..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey cat, l'll apply some thought an see what l can come up with..                                                                                                                                                                             
NotPhilMitchell's Profile
NotPhilMitchell

In: Coventry

Just an idea, but I found a place in Coalville, Leics. last year called the Victoria. It's a bikers pub that has accommodation, camping etc. and can stage bands etc. Really friendly landlord/landlady who made me feel so welcome. Address: Whitwick Road, Coalville LE67 3FA. They have a website too - http://www.vicbikerspub.co.uk.
panrider's Profile
panrider

In: Scarborough

I,m up for any date anywhere . Be good if you could camp and some good music.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes deffo the vicbikerspub as said earlier, they are on here as members.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oooh yes this be fabby tastic πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Just as an aside... I've been the Vic loads times and used to ride over to bike night there too.... Tis a good place....... We all stayed at hotel fir one bash as its literally across car park.... That were a few years ago tho.... Bloody good giggles..... πŸ˜‚
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

think it's safe to say we is game on for this one catkins 😁 😁 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes totally agree with the above post the vic biker pub fab place to go always made to feel welcome :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

There is no camping at the Vic pub unless you call a car park a camping field                                                                                                                                                                             
NotPhilMitchell's Profile
NotPhilMitchell

In: Coventry

Hi JP,
Looking at their website, they do state that 30 grass tent pitches are available.
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
There is no camping at the Vic pub unless you call a car park a camping field

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The camping us round the edge of car park and out the back of the funvtion/gig room...... Ive camped on the bit round edge of car park along with a load of us and it was perfectly cool and fine and they also do a few rooms in the pub...... But obviously there are other venues..... Another good one with massive field fir camping is MFN on outskirts of Nottingham.... They do an awesome bike night there too.... They have a website.... Owner is Malc, drummer from Showaddywaddy.... He's got a couple Hsrleys...... Good bands and camping there in summer...
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Been to the Vic a few times in the past. Some lovely memoirs there.

Echo others and having camped there before, it is grass verges around the car park. Also okay for vans and campers.

I know the local bike club (gravediggers ?) used to do a rally nearby. I never went, so not sure where the field site is, or if it is near to the Vic ?

Heard of the MFN too. Called in once, but I never stopped over and from memory I can't remember it's topography πŸ˜€
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bumping this                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Chucking another one in.
The Anchor at Friskney
Free camping and a band on every Saturday night                                                                                                                                                                             
JayDeeRed's Profile
JayDeeRed

In: Blackburn

Looking forward to this one Katkins... Really like the idea of free outside camping at a venue with possible music... Will be like a mini rally... with PiratesπŸ˜œπŸ»βš”οΈπŸ”±β˜ οΈπŸ’€βš“.. Aar!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Gonna be a good old bash indeed

😁😎                                                                                                                                                                             
JayDeeRed's Profile
JayDeeRed

In: Blackburn

Yo Catkins

What's the latest on the Pirate Ball?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Why not Cat?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's a shame πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 584 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption