Oggy is not dead

57 Posts | Latest reply on 29/12/2007 12:34:07 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

see now uv made me change a word in ur post!  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

smelly boots!! Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Well Oggy, as much as we sometimes don't see eye to eye on some things, I'm glad you're alive and still kicking. I missed the original post because it's been deleted, but that's a sick thing to do and I hope you find out who the culprit is and see them sorted.

Live long and prosper, Squire.

Matt - surely you can trace them from their posting IP address?
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

oggy.. so glad to hear your alive and well. CG told me about the rogue post, so we were spared the bad thoughts luckily.   just so glad your ok. xx   skins and lula. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Glad to see you are ok...I got told about the original posting...I agree with everything said here by other BM members...it was so SICK...Kick some ass Oggy! Even though I have not met you...I am glad all is well with you   Have a happy 2008!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Cheers lula & skins,not quite sure what you're on about dt but cheers anyway.The person has been traced & dealt with so there wont be anymore sh*t like that going on.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Thank goodness for that Oggy!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Oh sh*t Oggy.   That ruined my Christmas mate.  I would like to say how pleased I am that it wasn't true, but I love the buffet served at funerals.   Two things.  1)  Can we have a wake anyway as an excuse to get steamed and catch up on things?   2)  Make sure you bury the scum that did that!!!!!   Your mate Rube.                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

Hey Oggy   just a thought   why not invite this sad sad person to your new years bash   with all the wailin women that tango has mentioned lock them in your back garden for 5 mins .......  i'll bring the camera     lmao
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Now that is a planEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Too many roundabouts between you and oggy rube!!! You'd never bloody get there!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Thank god Oggy's not dead but I think rigor mortis set in years ago LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

look what happens when I go offline for a week!!!!! Oggy mate - whatever some sick b*stard has posted about you I'm soo glad it aint true!  can I be one of those who this person is locked up in the garden with?? AngryEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I'll second that StellaAngry, this creature just isn't on this planet and we have to pity her warped sad little mind, that she feels she has to do this to draw attention to herself - whoever knows her, I pity them, as if she was an aquaintance of mine, I wouldn't give her the attention of day from the time she did it.   Oggy mate - this stunned me - first knew of it about an hour after you supposedly left us, Katy told me on msn, and then an hour later told me it was a joke from some nutter .... All I could think of was your two girls losing their daddy, I don't do god, but I thanked him then,  that you was still with them and there to bring them up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

ok look can I just point out again this was not done by a woman.It was made to LOOK like my x had posted it but one thing is for sure she would not stoop so low & it's obvious she wouldnt have put her own name on the post.It was done a sad little man trying to cause agro & he has been dealt with by me in an appropiate fashion,theres no need for Matt or anyone to try & trace the ip address 'cause I already have the home address of the bloke who did it,He wont be doing any more posts in anyones name let alone mine. I'd like to stop anyone before thay start telling anyone else that it was my x that did it
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

If you have blood on your boots then I don't want em anymore! lol.....thanks for the pic on facebook.....;o).....how did you get near me without me seeing you? lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

There aint much you can do with no fingers eh Oggy? PMSL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption