Scam warning

11 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 19/02/2018 18:50:01 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Iv'e just had a private message from 'omo10' whose profile picture appears to be a woman in her twenties..omo10 is not listed in profiles and the message asked for my personal email address and gave a name which a google search flagged up a connection to romancescam.com....l have subsequently blocked this..so beware..πŸ€”
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Same as.

Ohh damn if thought me luck was in there??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me too. Perhaps she'd heard all those stories about biker parties...:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its all lies i tell you. Lies, lies all lies                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't know Stuie....I've seen pictures with pink glasses and tiaras.....                                                                                                                                                                             
NotPhilMitchell's Profile
NotPhilMitchell

In: Coventry

With the first scam I encountered a few weeks ago (Omobo10), a quick web search revealed the same, Romance Scam and links to Nigerian banking. Seems the site is being targeted by a/some Nigerian bankers or something sounding similar!😲
Just a thought, but maybe new members aren't automatically allowed into the site until their details have been vetted. There are some give-aways which I won't say in public, but if any of the moderators want my thoughts, they are welcome to PM me. I'd be happy to offer my services in helping to vet them.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

omo....wasn't that a washing powder?

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Showing y(our) age again Cornholio! 😱😡😲

Although I have to admit that I do have another half decade on you 😞😡                                                                                                                                                                             
NotPhilMitchell's Profile
NotPhilMitchell

In: Coventry

Omo? Thought it sounded familiar! The site of paleoanthropological excavations along the southern part of the Omo River in southwestern Ethiopia (Thank you, Britannica) or.. Omo Erectus! our excited human ancestor?πŸ˜‡πŸ™Š Oops!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bloody scams everywhere, I went on ebay and payed Β£50 for a penis enlarger...
Bastard sent me a magnifying glass!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

5 years is nothing in the grand scheme of things, Lindsay. Not sure I've got 5 years left in me. pmsl

Oh yeah, I'm ****ing 50 in July. What a joy that will be :-/

pmsfl @ Panuno                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9060 seconds. There are 602 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption