hi

93 Posts | Latest reply on 01/01/2008 11:02:16 by skins | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Yep you are right Lula there wouldn't be a light in Oggy's shed if it is a dungeon!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

TG60  9.28pm tonight skins said so himself, must of been in oggy's shed with no lights on.                                                                                                                                                                              
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

being  a bm virgin and not having made any of the meets im beginning to think i have made a wise choice not to wouldnt know if i was walking into a pub or a dungeon :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Lula of course theres a job for you at mine, ChavBot as you may have noticed at the meal can be in need a little extra air (notice I kept that clean and didn't put ChavBot may need a **** *** every now and then) Di your face was a picture, skins the exercise machine against the door only stopped any unwanted visitors to your room it didn't affect the video link which was already set up and working, (did you not look up above your head when you were in that bed) and to think you thought they were little lights.  I am just trying to work out how to put video on here.!!!
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Bloody news to me as well Confused Skins? FBK?? what have you two been doing in my shed?? & why wasnt I paid any rent for this enterprise you two have going on???
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

LOLOh I thought you was the enterprising one Oggy!  Should have been charging those 2 rent ages ago!   Anyway, there is a commercial proposition for 2008!LOL   Just want to know how big this shed is?  You got to charge them by the square metre!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

it's quite big Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

why wasnt i told about this shed,,can i join in if i bring my own mask lol                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

and the shed, ay oggy? LOL.   katy of course you can join the shed, only £5 membership, cheques payable to FBK enterprises, oggys shed, cambridge.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

what have you two been doing in my shed?? & why wasnt I paid any rent for this enterprise you two have going on??? Now we have rent boys on the site - what is this place becoming - CAN I JOIN????Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Its a free for all Steve!!! Whatever rings your bell!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Oggy - Can we not have the punters pulling so hard on my nipple ring next time....lol unless they pay extra....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 812 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption