Birmingham night out

7 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 13/04/2018 18:39:03 by VFR800AJ | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

So is anyone up for a Birmingham night out along the lines of the Northern nights out ? I can do a bit of research and line up some decent pubs, probably ending up on Broad Street. Was thinking of April ? Any night for me as I have now retired from the madness that is IT . Let me know and i'll also have a word with the Midlands contingent. So plenty of time to decide. AJ
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'll keep me eye on this one..... And maybe me toe too 😝😝😝                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Woohoo AJ in da house! Good to see ya πŸ‘‹

You thinking around Burpdays time AJ?

There is the Pick Up A Pilly Day on Sunday 29th arranged by BJ & JP πŸ˜‰

Would be great to catch up again matey! Hope you are enjoying your retirement to the max! πŸ‘
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

AJ depending on where your starting off, be more than up for meeting up with folk at the beginning of the evening but would give Broad St part a pass :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The night out s have always been good night's.
Nice to see another up and coming so count me in AJ if you need some help let me know x                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Hi Debs. Had loads going on in my life, so have just rejoined BM even though I don't have a bike just now. So this night out, Fri or Sat (April 16th or 17th) Is this too soon. ? On April 16th in Boldmere (The Lounge), The Schemers are on. This is Jax's favourite band and I have become a convert as have several others. So if your around the Midlands area pop down, great night and free admission. So I wondered about sat night up town (Birmingham)....Would appreciate potential interest over the next few days ? I'm planning a recce some time next week to line up a few pubs. I cant recommend any hotels as I have no knowledge of that, tinterweb being your best bet I would have thought, unless Debs has any ideas/suggestions. ? I'll watch this space, let me know. Also if this is too soon, let me know, can make it after end of May as i'm away in May for a while. Cat fishing on the river Ebro in Spain. AJ
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Hi I now have some dates to chew over for the Birmingham night out. To bve honest i was waiting for Jax to let me have her availability as she has some good ideas. So if you fancy this, have a look at your diaries for September 1st, 15th, and 29th. Thanks AJ

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 810 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption