New Years Resolutions

49 Posts | Latest reply on 02/01/2008 09:33:43 by wiccan-one | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Now Oggy we KNOW you guys NEVER EVER grow up!  All those boys toys etc!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Neither do us girls, I'm dafter then I ever was - roll on next year for more silliness !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

my resalution is to get the hang of this site and meet lots of new friends out on the road                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Well it wont take you long to become as daft as the rest of us petervalk!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Runeprincess's Profile
Runeprincess

In: Mansfield

Mine are to make loads of new friends and do more rallies, have nothing to give up coz i'm a good girl lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
monkeyhanger's Profile
monkeyhanger

In: Southampton

Fluffed our resolutions already!   SO hung over this morning we couldn't possibly NOT have a smoke or 3 with the coffees LOL!   HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!   Wiccan & Monkey                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Happy New Year to you Monkeyhanger and Wiccan...what a lovely year it is going to be for the both of you...have you set a date yet? I just love happy endings...let's hope there will be more on BM in 2008!                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

my New Years Resolution is to pass my bike test!!!! hope I'll get out and meet some new friends this year then xx   HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE XXWink                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

No date set yet BC but we are making all sorts of plans together now! The happy ending is looking better and better! Smile Heart   Have a great 2008 everyone... good luck those planning bike tests, those like me who are looking forward to maiden voyages out on new bikes, and here's to all of us making and keeping lots of lovely friends on BM! Cheers!   Wiccan & Monkey xx                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 1037 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption