T'was the night before Xmas

7 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2007 11:22:24 by firebladekid | Go to original / last post
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

(apart from the fact that technically it is Xmas day now) and all thru BM not a biker was typing except for SM (my initials, not my particular preferences, although...)   Ahhh, f*ck it The original is way to long to try and mess with this time of night/day...   So Jingle B*ll*cks, Have a Merry F*cking Xmas x   PS Seriously tho, Peace and Love to All xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

How many pints was that? Ahhh, stuff it. Have a merry christmas everyone,and normal service will be resumed ASAP.                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Merry Christmas One and All!!!!! xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

have a merry xmas everyone and go out with a BANG!!!! i know i am pmsl xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I like your version Stueylewie, ever thought of writing a book of alternitive poems, suggest you get bladdered first!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Have yourselves a merry little Christmas. May your bikes go vroom. Please avoid all the diesel spills. And black ice fear to use.   Tear off down the dotted white line. Your licence says you should Be nice to all our policemen. At Christmas don't abuse.   Find yourself a biker friendly pub. Drink the cellar dry. Wave to all those pretty yellow gatsos. And the man inside confuse.   Aww to hell with it.  Just Merry Christmas and a great new year to you all eh.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

t'was the night before christmas and all through the house not a creature was stureing not even a mouse a way ran the children to hide in there  beds for fear that old saint nic would come and chop off there heads and to one and all i hope you had a very merry christmas and long live the firebladekid  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1095 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption