2018 Wish Lists...

5 Posts | Latest reply on 02/01/2018 22:24:13 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

New Year, New Start – we hope.
So aside from all the silly resolutions that we never keep, this I what I'd like in 2018.

A new best friend. My previous best friends, quite irritatingly, keep dying on me. Or moving away. So lacking that someone close to talk complete bollocks and get drunk with.

More motivation! Inspiration and a passion for things have been lacking for a little while.
I really, really, really, want that back.

A week or two away somewhere warm with a good woman. Sunshine, good food, and nice-smelling, soft-skinned company. I miss it.

The ability to say no to more chocolate. It's a curse that's plagued me for years.

So that's me – not too much to ask perhaps. What are yours?
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford

I have to concentrate on changing my eating habits after a recent diabetes diagnosis. I’m going to push my self to get out more and make more friends and to laugh and smile more. If I fell in love this year and found someone to spend my life misbehaving with that would be amazing
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would like not to have to visit the Hospital (miracles can happen) I would like to spend as much time as possible with the man who stole my heat doing crazy,stupid, insane things and entertain the longest pub crawl of the UK ever undertaken :)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Good health and a million smiles for family, and a very special lady,too..:)>
Lots of miles together,wherever we travel,whatever the weather( and Karma)throws at us...two minds,one heart..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wish I could go back to 6pm Good Friday 19th April 1957 and start again with the knowledge of what was going to happen a few years down the line and prevent a couple of life changing events from taking place.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption