Free Upgrade - Don't be alone this Christmas

17 Posts | Latest reply on 28/12/2007 20:30:39 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Of course nobody wants to be alone this Christmas!   Which is why we are giving a free upgrade over the festive period for all our mailing list subscribers who have a live profile.  If you have received our mailing list email, and are not currently a fully subscribed user, then please take this opportunity to come join in with the laughs online.  All qualifying users have now been upgraded for the Christmas period free of charge.   Merry Christmas everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

getting pm ing people Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

get,rather LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

someones been drinking already lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

only tea!! anyone would think I like beer they way you lot go on LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You do!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Thanks Matt.  Now about my subscription.  I need help here                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Geez you have no Idea how much I have missed you guys.   Life is miserable without you.     Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to you all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Hug <<< in a non-gay way
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thanks... I think.   I will just stand over here in the corner with my big manly pint of Theakstons and look hard.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Are you going to hold a big spanner then mate? LOL & what do you mean Di? I do like beer yes but not everyday of the week.got to have Sunday off Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

p.s anyone reading all this will think I really am a boozer.I'm not really LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
nack_3's Profile
nack_3

In: doncaster

Hi Matt . Your very kind gesture is much appreciated by me as i have spent Christmas totally alone . No booze either Cry . May i take this opportunity to say thanks , and wish you all the best for the festive season , and a happy and prosperous New Year . Many thanks . Good luck and safe riding . Ray
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

So what does the fully subscribed user get  then besides a bugger off Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Bless you Herne..hope you had a good Xmas...Thumbs Up   Sorry to hear that you spent Xmas alone Nack3Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Hi Ya BC....xmas aint over yet hic....hope you had a good un and now we can see what ya looks like Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Pretty scary hey Herne?   Thanks Herne...hope you had a lovely one too.  Lets hope New Years Eve will be a good one and roll on 2008!   Want to see lots and lots of happy people on the site who are VERY VERY nice to each other!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1567 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption