Male Members To Do Calender....?

68 Posts | Latest replyย on 30/06/2019 22:44:36 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I see you lot are planning getting a ya tackle out if you're all wanting warmer months... https://media.giphy.com/media/Ftz07proVX6Rq/giphy.gif                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Who's got the clap???                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Could NOT resist,pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Tatt2edroze's Profile
Tatt2edroze

In: Walsall
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

i was born in march but i will happly done a miss santa dress lol

nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

With the idea of promoting the new site coming online, I proposed the calendar idea to Matt some months ago.

To be honest, I'm trawling through profiles with great pics every day - like most mods do on here for admin purposes.

If you combine some of the quality pics on the BM event pages, there are already some superb examples of BM members and their machines. There are also a few memorable shots of members partying at their best...or worst!

You wouldn't need to work too hard to get a male and female calendar for 2018 that could look fab.

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I was thinking just a bit further out of the comfort zone,and quite a lot of perfectly jolly pictures on here are badly out of date,some by years,i suspect..no offence meant to lazy buggers,obviously..x :)>                                                                                                                                                                             
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Erm...OK jinx...just read back through your posts...I'm getting it now.
Outside the comfort zone...in your speedos...or other costume...with Rudolph?

I need a moment to contemplate that image...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tatt2edroze no problem we could work together if you like? Suzix &Lindsay which month would you like? December is taken but the rest are free ;) come on ladies the men's calendar is filling up (they only need 5) we still need 9 more... Also any more suggestions on charities???
Many thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd have to be November Rosie chick as it's me Buffday and I love autumn ๐Ÿ˜€. I was gonna start a new thread fir lasses one but actually I think it's cool keeping them on same link x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why not 6 Ladies & 6 Gents?
I'm sure we've all seen some stunning profile photos already, possibly removing (or minimising) the need for dedicate photography...
Proceeds to go to a biking or welfare charity, perhaps?                                                                                                                                                                             
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford

Sounds interesting mmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Tatt2edroze's Profile
Tatt2edroze

Wonderful think i might say October for me then i can dress up right lol but my Bd is march so could do that & dress as a bunny lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Suzix November is all yours :) Tatt2edroze your choice? ... She 11 when do you fancy? ... Ducat the photography is free and it would mean unseen and up to date images ;) but I'm easy with whatever is decided...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

This snowball seems to be growing fast..my next idea,one lass one chap(seperate pics,lol) on each month...feedback welcome..any better ideas gratefully accepted...hugs..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah...but do we do the location photoshoots together, or have a girls day and a boys day...
I vote for joint:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I just had a fit of giggles when I read the thread title again, and thought it said " Male Members Calendar" :)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Just go with the flow...we'll never get started if you argue with them..pmsl...and i'll probably need a joint to get nekkid if it's cold,haha                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey joint calendar is an awesome idea ๐Ÿ˜Š I love it. And shows us as a joint bunch so hang together...... Maybe literally pmsl.... Either both in same month or 6 of one and 6"of tother.... Fab idea xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Tatt2edroze's Profile
Tatt2edroze

As it's my choice i think i will take October lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

You know that moment when a forum post takes on a life of it's own........:)>                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 494 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption