Male Members To Do Calender....?

68 Posts | Latest replyย on 30/06/2019 22:44:36 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Was thinking of finally organising a BM Male Members calender,thoughts?comments?
Bike of your own choosing,clothing...erm...optional :)> any profit to go to pre-agreed charity(u.k.based)

OH,and i bagsy MARCH....:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Perhaps volunteers for each month,with appropriate costume might be an idea...:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Now THAT I would buy! Lol... Obviously the cover of the calendar would need to be a group shot. ๐Ÿ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

ANY bike will do too!!Don't have to own a huge shiny chopper...:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Awesome idea                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That could be interesting lol do you have a photographer? it's been a while but if needs must.... And what about a BM female members calendar just to even up the scales? But that's not a request to be in it! ๐Ÿ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Hope a wide angle lens is available ;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

You volunteering Rosie? For leering down the lens?! ... I mean, to do the honours of taking all the necessary shots? Lol

Btw unless you are doing characters from children's story books/films I'm out. If it IS children's story books/films then .. perhaps I could be Princess Fiona (when green!)? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

A bit late for 2018 methinks Jinx, but perhaps for 2019 I might be persuaded. My suggestion for a charity would be the NABD.

Oh and can I be October if this actually gets off the ground please?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol @ Lindsay, only if no one else wants the job? then yeah why not ๐Ÿ˜Š so what month do you want Lindsay? Jinx 'Mr March' you will be just fine ๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Tatt2edroze's Profile
Tatt2edroze

In: Walsall
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

bugger my first thorts when i saw this post was, i want to take the photos lol, want to share the job, lol & why not im in for the ladys calendar be fun x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have no shame, I'll do any month that's warm:)                                                                                                                                                                             
D1no's Profile
D1no

In: Hull
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Iโ€™d give it a shot, Iโ€™d do February ๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I'm pleasantly surprised by the sensible response so far...i'll keep boosting this one up until we have a year's worth...sorry to all born in the 'parky weather months,but them's the breaks,thank you :)> In the meantime i'd better get the Speedos dusted off................;)>
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Frightening!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

We have some months left to fill,Yarg,get your birth certificate out,haha :P                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Better hope some young โ€˜uns volunteer Jinx, other wise there could be a big remainder pile after printing with just us more statesmen-like chaps in it ๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Grannies need cheap thrills too,don't undersell us,for gawd's sake...pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jinx I,m not so old that I,ve forgotten my birthday, yet! its april, least it was last year.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Cool,just 8 months to cover now...if we get enough demand we may have to do multiple pics per month..haha                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6953 seconds. There are 304 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption