Happy news for a change!!

42 Posts | Latest reply on 09/01/2008 07:28:15 by FlameRed | Go to original / last post
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Many, Many Congratulations All my love and best wishes for the future x                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Hey, congratulations, and happy Christmas from almost sunny Vancouver!                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Hey guys, Everyone else at the rock in Portland were very excited too when I got that text - congratulations! Clap   Its brilliant news, now we have a good excuse to celebrate in the New Year!!!!!   Big Hugs to you both Xvic                                                                                                                                                                             
nack_3's Profile
nack_3

In: doncaster

Congrats to both of you . Hope you can make each other happy for a very long time Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

errr you didnt tell me,ive only just seen this lol,,hope im invited,although i might have a way to travel,and i aint wearing a hat lol                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

YAY! Dave bought me my engagement ring today! It is truly gorgeous... red saphire with diamond clusters each side!   Thank you all again for your congratulations!   Leigh & Dave xx                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Yay !  I can officially congratulate you both now my passwords sorted !!!   To two of myHeart bestest buddies Hearton here,    all my love and best wishes for your future happiness together,   Tracy xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Congrats to you both... All the best...                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpiolady's Profile
Scorpiolady

In: Suffolk

Congratulations to you both!!Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Congrats you two....nice one Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
BANDIT12's Profile
BANDIT12

In: ABERGELE

WHOOHOO CONGRATES LR N BANDIT XXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Erm - how the hell did I miss this?  lol.   Huge congrats to you both, this is fantastic news and great to hear.   I hope everything works out perfectly for you, I look forward to my invitation  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Congratulations to you all.......you soft buggers!                                                                                                                                                                             
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville

Weyhey!! I'm well behind on the news!!!   CONGRATULATIONS to you both!!!   May you bring lots of happiness to each other for always!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Quote Matt: Erm - how the hell did I miss this?  lol.   It beats me, cos it's in the January newsletter I sent ya. Let me guess, you aint read that yet either? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

thats what brought it to my attention.   I'll just read the newsletter each month Kwak, pick out the important bits from the forum for me haha.                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

What January newsletter?? We haven't seen it yet!   Thanks for the mention tho! Big smile   Wiccan & Monkey xx                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

(For those who don't know, I COMPILE the newsletter then send it to Matt, he adds his bit and tweak it then sends it out to all the members)   How weird is that?! Confused  The newsletter wasn't in my email box when I looked yesterday yet it's sitting there now with the date and time of 4th January at 14.48   It wasn't there when I looked just before I posted my last post at 17.10 on 4th.   Anyway there it is, in my in box, so it has to be in yours too, have another look wiccan-one, is it there?   Anyone who DOESN'T get their newsletter please PM me.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

for info: when sending out 7,000 emails, some of them will be delayed.  For example, Hotmail wont allow so many emails to be sent to their servers within such a short time period. So after the first few hundred emails, their servers refuse access for a specified time period.   Over a few hours they should all be sent though.  Maybe even up to 12 hours.   This time next year it may take us 24 hours to get the newsletter out to everyone.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Delayed?? I thought email was instant.   Matt, if folk don't know WHICH day the newsletter is due how will they know when it's late? lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 830 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption