Happy news for a change!!

42 Posts | Latest reply on 09/01/2008 07:28:15 by FlameRed | Go to original / last post
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well folks!!      After taking Leigh out on my bike and crashing her into a hedge!!(good start to any relationship in my book).....    we have been seeing eachother for a while now and its been going great,,, so good infact that after a small party at leigh's home, and some nervous fidgeting which completely did her head in apparently!!... i did the gentlemanly thing and asked her to MARRY me!!!??      thinking she would run a mile... she  sat there in somewhat of a speechless state for about 10 seconds before saying YES!!!,,    To say i'm over the moon with her answer is an understatement!!  now i'll pass you over to leigh in the studio!!! back to you Leigh,,,,,    PMSL... thanks hun!! Yep, totally stunned!! But happy as a happy thing... I haven't stopped smiling yet! Will let you all know when to dash out and get your new lids... off to speak to my Father now *reaches for a brandy for Dave LOL*   MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM US BOTH xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

Congrats to you both   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

"nervous fidgeting "....sounds erm...interestingGeek   Congratulations both....can't see it lasting....is she getting married in white?...can she wear white?Wink......Ooooooh in her state too i ask ya.....In my day girls waited......etc ad infinitum les dawson over the fence style........   CONGRATS BOTH!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

what lovely news,thats great. congratulations both.xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Congrats to you both Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

huge congratulations both! xx                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

congrates wiccan . good to hear Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

awwww nice one!!! Thumbs Up Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

That's the best news I've had all day...congratulations to you bothClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

Great news, all the best to you both. Hug Big smile Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Congratulations! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Thank you everyone for your congratulations messages!   Merry Christmas to everyone!   Wiccan & Monkeyhanger   xxxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

As I said in our chat on MSN with you both Im so happy for you.Clap Lots of love Kerry xxxxxxxxxxx See you in the New Year Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Wayhey!! another BM wedding.Congrats to you both. Whens the stag night ??                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! Wiccan and Monkeyhanger!!!   What lovely news...wishing you both every happiness and good health now and in the future   Wiccan, are you changing your name to Mrs Monkeyhanger now?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Congratulations wiccan-one and monkeyhanger                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Fantastic news,congratulations to you both   whens the hen nightTongue    love Blue & Cassie                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

excellent news wiccan hun glad u texed me yesterday with the good news....im soooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased for u both  deserve it all the best to u both

love n hugs rc & liam Hug xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

I am really happy for you both and hope everything works out very well for you. Much love Mazza xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

fantastic news, congratulations to you both.   This certainly puts a new light on the phrase falling for each other on a first date, even if a hedge was involved.   See this site can have happy things going on and the amount of people now that have meet and are together because of this site just keeps increasing.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5470 seconds. There are 782 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption