Happy people

25 Posts | Latest reply on 24/12/2007 07:00:47 by lula | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

In response to all the downer topics that have been posted lately I feel that we should all give our selves a good shake & see things for how they are.Most of us are stuck at home 'cause it's too cold to got out. Thing is are pubs cold? No most of them have heating & lots of people genarating body heat.So theres no need for us all to stop meeting up.This site isnt all about meeting up for rideouts & talking about bikes,theres more to life than just bikes & riding them.Also we dont have to meet soley in pubs,quite a few members have already met & been to each others homes so why not arrange something at home.I for one am willing to throw a party new years eve even if only 15 or so people can make it. Finances are low for everyone this time of year so if you're broke you're not alone in this.We've all got problems in our lives that have to be dealt with & the only person who can sort it out once & for all is yourself.If you brood over things you'll get lower & lower.Personal attacks on people on here have been going on & jokes being misunderstood because you cant see the other persons face when somethings writen down in print.So in short peeps.You want to fight with someone lets keep it to pm's or in person & not drag everyone into it by posting it on the forums,its uncomfortable for the rest of us.Talk things over with some one you have a problem with,you might find that there really isnt a problem after all.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ClapThumbs UpHug wish we could get to urs new years eve mate,but i got all my tribe here!! anyone with kids or without is welcome to drop by for a drink tho,even if en-route to somewhere else!! xx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

good on ya oggy for saying that am in total agreeance with ya. Come on children come out of the nursery playground and cum play with the adults life is to short, and ya along time dead, so sort it out peeps and get over it and be friendly to each other, this is what this site is for to meet,have a laugh,make friends and if anything developes then its a bonus, NOT TO BE NASTY TO OTHERS!!!!!!!
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I got an idea Jen.EVERY BODY AT JENS FOR NEW YEAR!!!! LOL bring beer/wine/whiskey/vodka/food as appropriate & lets have a party
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

Shocked eeeek!!! be a bit cold in ur tent tho! do like the sound of that tho mate! xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Cold in the tent?? depends on whos in it WinkEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

nice one broomki couldnt of said it better myself                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I agree with everything said previously!! This site has seemed a bit of a downer lately. I don't know what's been going on, but I do know that 'something' has & it's made a lot of people want to leave. I know winter can be a bad time for people, but as Oggy said, we can't dwell on things cos that only makes things worse - you have to look forward, not backward (it's something I have a tendancy to do, but I'm learning that you can't do that otherwise it just makes you more miserable!) If I didn't have anything else planned I'd be straight down to Oggy's for New Year - I know that it would be laugh - especially if FBK does his teeth in again!! LOL so I reckon that those who are in the vacinity (or even not in the vacinity) if you can do GO TO OGGY'S & have a laugh!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Sounds like a good lad does this Oggy Clown good on yer mate but where the hell is Ely....only ely I know is him in Emmerdale  or should that be Eli...seriously tho methinks its somewhere down sarf ....a bloody long way when my only form of transport is the bikes...   Have a good xmas y'all                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Jeez ! Ely is famous. it's not in Cardiff Herne.Look uo Cambridge                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Wish i could come down Og, but as Herne says, its a bit far for us norveners Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Isn't Cambridge where they have all them boat races......Hey up Darkcarnival we can go by sailing dingey....... Well I have led a sheltered life Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Oggy - I will be at your party in spirit as will be laid up in hospital then.  Perhaps I can get the nurses to put a couple of vodkas through the IV.  A few of my mates said they will be with me then as well so not so bad after all. Re what you said earlier... totally agree about being positive.  I've had some real s**t thrown at me in the last couple of years but always looked on the bright side of things and smiled through it all.  Made me a stronger and better person.  Yes - think I could class myself as a Happy Person. Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I'm bordering on the mentaly unstable side of happy most times but I don't half pay the price when the black dog visits!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

youre in good company Churchill had  black dog moments!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Oggy well put about the not having to just meet up in pubs or on bikes, I have tried to keep the weekly Tuesday Bassetts Pole meets going even though its to dull, cold and wet to go out on bikes I have open house at mine every Tuesday for anyone who wants to call in, like you say its a shame that some biker people tend to only meet up during the warmer weather, yet we could all do with keeping in contact especially this time of year when we can't go out in the evenings to play on our bikes.   Sorry can't make yours for new years eve but I do look forward to meeting up with you at some point in time.                                                                                                                                                                                   
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

if anyone is going to oggys new years eve you will have a great time, oggy and fbk are complete loons and will have you bobbing for beer and playing air drums and god alone knows what else, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Confused fbk's the loon! I'm normal(ish)Wink CG I was saying we CAN meet in pubs LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I wanna go Unhappy but its a bit far for me to go to a party when I cant even get pissed at the mo!!!!! lol Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

dont need to get p*ssed to have a good time                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1495 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption