whats going on

31 Posts | Latest reply on 23/12/2007 12:05:11 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I did say it was a joke, I apologise that it annoyed you but there is no need to resort to insulting me.                                                                                                                                                                               
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sorry kwak maybe a bit too strong                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol u lot, jesus im gonna be kickin all ur arses if u dont buck up!   Everyone get posting news clippings and jokes, get people chatting, and before u know it it will be back to normal.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

you can stop moaning & all Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

thought u might have found it oggy,that would explain the cheeky grins u and fbk gave me....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

This is far too much for my pure,unsoiled mind to take!.....I'll be in the corner reading sales brochures and tyre information charts!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Oooohhh, whatever turns you on! Are these the monthly tyre information charts that used to be put out by Pirelli with all the dates on and scantily-clad young ladies? I think it's called a calandarWink  And those sales brochures...even more pictures of young ladies with designer sprayed-on leathers. Reckon you ain't as pure and unsoiled as you'd like us to thinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

GH - all I can say to that one is - uh-hu - yeah right!LOL...right - I'm off to find the gimp mask - AHHHHH I remember who has it - Oggy!!!   Lula - what dy'a mean you're the quiet one???? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Bugger...been rumbled!                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

oh you know me HFG... always sitting in the corner never talking anyone to death... and definitely NEVER flirting.. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Lula I couldn't have written a better discription of you.  Me I am the one sitting next to you all shy a reserved. Can't wait to go on my assertiveness course.   Umm now what was this thread all about Oh yeah "whats going on" well going on is my thermal vest, my fluffy slippers, my fleecy dressing gown and my hair net, well a gal has to look her best for when Santa comes. Just off to put some tinsel around my walking frame, hope the cellotape sticks better this year, last year the tinsel got caught in one of the wheels and nearly threw me down the stairs, thanks to the sherry triffle I had eaten earlier in the day I didn't notice.                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 2022 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption