bikermatch ad on facebook

20 Posts | Latest reply on 24/11/2017 21:02:19 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

as much as I'm enjoying the bikermatch ad on facebook I'm finding it a little misleading!! where are all these topless hunks hiding?? please tell lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha oh I know the ad you're seeing.
BUT - as an existing member of BM you shouldn't be seeing it (please don't click through to BM via the link, costs me about 30p each time lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
She11's Profile
She11

If it gets me the topless long haired guy I’ll click the link n give you a quid lol 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I,m here but had my hair cut.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

She11, join the queue . I ain't on FB, but I'm seriously thinking of setting up an account if there is a long-haired topless Adonis 👌. I'll see your quid n raise it 50p!                                                                                                                                                                             
She11's Profile
She11

Haha you’re pushing me now Lindsay but hey I’ll up my bid he’s worth a tenner 😉                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

She11, I've been sat here for months. I didn't even know Matt put me on Facebook!!

pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
She11's Profile
She11

Oh yeah Cornholio of course it’s you!! How did I not notice lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Didn't recognise him with the tshirt on,i reckon...                                                                                                                                                                             
She11's Profile
She11

Haha yeah that’s what it is, certainly wasn’t looking at his face                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Flipping 'eck, wish I was on FB so I could see what you are swooning about .... £10.76 ... and that's clearing me out! 😋                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Actually I am topless at the moment, I've just had a shower, and I've got long hair. The hunk part is debatable ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Too much information.......:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Careful Cornholio, ya might find a long line of BM laydeez queuing around London!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL

Judging by the sausagefest in my 'Profile Views' I'd say there isn't much chance of that, Lindsay!!

ps: I hope my curry gets here soon, I'm starving :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
She11's Profile
She11

*shakes piggy bank , it’s empty! Looks like you win Linds lol I’ve put some screenshot pics on my profile so you can see what you’ve won 😉 (see fb screenshots album)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

She11, I just had a look at those pics, that's the first time I've seen those adverts. As Tyler Durden so eloquently put it in Fight Club, "Self-improvement is masturbation!"  LMAO

I'm not on Fecalbook so I miss most of what's happening now. Well, I mean I'm not up to date on what people have for dinner, or what cat pics are currently doing the rounds these days. LOL

She11's Profile
She11

Haha you couldn’t resist a peek could ya Cornholio 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was just checking out the competition ;-)

I couldn't afford all those beauty treatments, well I could but I prefer spending that money on other self-indulgent things instead. Such as beer, bikes, and partying!!

Not always in that order though.                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Wowsers! ... Number 6 looks very interesting 😉. Is it Next Day Delivery? Cos I'm not here tomoz ... Will you be able to pop over to mine n let him in please??

Bargain! 😍. If only ...

ROFL @Cornholio😂                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 635 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption